Would you like to try an A La Carte weekend?

SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
Imagine if for two weekends you could choose each weekend which event you want by checking the box. You may be at a level where it is time to upgrade survivors so the epic and Legendary week is good for you. It may be that you just loaded up in one weekend on survivors but they all are way too low to use. The next weekend you may select a quick upgrade choice event for yourself. A different week maybe gold tickets to hunt gear. What do you think?

Would you like to try an A La Carte weekend? 9 votes

Yes
66%
PutchucoTWD_BSmittYPimpOfTheDeadLamsirClemtiger12 6 votes
No
33%
NoggerJippelTeanutLonginus 3 votes

Comments

• LonginusLonginus Member Posts: 45
    No
    I like it, but it makes no sense. In other words:

"I have already shown my mercy to you, how dare you ask me for more?"
    --- anonymous developer
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Yes
    I just think it makes money. Each of us are motivated by different levels of gameplay and spending circumstances. Since we are hooked, planning means I will be more likely to blow more if I know I get a long term reward I can chase in an order of my choosing. Calling out 15 and getting assault epic and bruiser rare constantly gets old and loses my interest.

zoson
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    I just sit on my hands now collecting radios, saving soup and xp and hope that any weekend event will fit my needs...
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    It's the apocalypse, there's no warning, you need to be prepared for any and all events.
    Carl_s_HatT_12
This discussion has been closed.