Episode 13 mission 5 help!

JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
I've used combos of Warrior with hunters, warrior and shooter, shooter and Hunter, all level 15 but they keep dying...or the shooter I'm suppose to rescue ends up getting damaged and dies (or atleast one of them gets attacked by the armed guards who take several shots to kill).

Any tips, strategies would be great, thanks!

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I used a warrior + shooter, but they both had 100% interrupt. After freeing the shooter I did have to run and use the interrupt to buy some time.

Jazz
  • Creeper7Creeper7 Member Posts: 4
    I'm stuck here too. I've used warrior *2 and warrior/hunter teams. I've tried luring them to corners then doubling back. I've tried just taking damage while opening the gates before more walkers spill in.

Honestly I think once I have two level 16 warriors I'll be fine... Slice em dice em. But yeah the shooter you save has no health, and it sucks!
    Jazz
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    First free the shooter. Try to take as less damage as possible. Then start on the gate below. A Free man will appear, kill him and if you are lucky a few walker will feast on the free man giving you some time.

I ran the level 7 shooter that you have to free to a part of the map with littel walkers and close to your other survivors so your stronger men can take som biter hits.

I think you need some luck on this one. I used a shooter and a warrior on this one, both lvl 16 with epic, and maximum upgraded gear.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Jazz
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    With lvl 16 survivors this should be easy, but I almost managed to pass this episode wit lvl 13 leg warrior and lvl 14 rare shooter. Unfortunately I wasted too much time, because at first I thought I should kill all enemies before that guy comes out of the closet.
    Jazz
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    I used a lvl 13 scout and a lvl 14 warrior to minimize new walkers attracted by gunfire. I lured some of the walkers to the left side and killed them and then timed it so that the armored walkers were more bunched up on the right before I rescued the shooter. I didn't shoot with the shooter while he was in the cage (again, to minimize new walkers) and just let him shoot on over watch. Once he was freed, the team made a mad dash to the exit gate and did the best it could to fight off zombies.
    Jazz
  • pandolyronpandolyron Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2016
    Exactly as dcnats said. I used a both lv 13 scout and Warrior, both epique. You'd must have to tempo and kill the armored one by one and wait for the group of armored to be at the bottom right of the map and them help the shooter. Since he's lv7, better move him to the left and make a loop so he don't get in stuggle with the armored comming back from the righ (also be carefull on the wave that can come from the left. Again, all about tempo). Also kill the freeman asap so the closest 3 armored will come and eat em xD
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 544
    I used Hunter, Shooter
    Warrior, Scout (twice)
    and Warrior, Warrior. All lvl 16s.

Not working out exactly like the video shows.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 544
    sborg said:

I used Hunter, Shooter
    Warrior, Scout (twice)
    and Warrior, Warrior. All lvl 16s.

Not working out exactly like the video shows.

Made it on the 7th try. Helps to have the warrior have critical attack status to defend the shooter.

• There4IMThere4IM Member Posts: 45
    I sure wish these vids showed the weapon and armor configs. That's my weakness, and where I'm spending XP next.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited March 2016
    13-5:

I used the same team for 11-3 on hardmode.
    Mary's gear is the same, but I have a slightly better shovel in the 13-5 video:

I cannot emphasize how much having a lot of dodge and a lot of luck matters.
    Swtdstny
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I used two warriors. Key is to kill the raider so the walkers eat him allowing you a few turns to open the gate.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    On some of the really tough missions you have to make your priority "getting to the exit" instead of "killing the walkers." Sometimes escaping bruised or injured is a good thing as long as you escape. If you can kill the raider like @masmith93 says, it slows down the charge.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @NCDawgFan I think "just get to the exit" was my entire strategy for ep 12. :D Thank god for luck & dodge.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I didn't think I would ever get by mission 12-4 no matter who I used or what I tried @masmith93. I would have two in the box, and the 3rd would get killed over and over.