Shane in this game with a Shotgun class, Tyreese as a Bruiser.

Hey what's up everyone,

I started this game day 1 but kind of drifted off and play every now and then but now that I have most heroes unlocked, i'm starting to get back into it and was inspired by last night's finale to make a video (link below the shane card) about new possible heroes for this game. Before anything, I just want to say these are concept cards that I made. I'd love to get some feedback on Shane and Tyreese as cards in this game. I also would like to see what other heroes you would want to see, so I can create some concept cards for them as well. Thank you guys! glad to be back in the game!

MODS: If this isn't allowed in this section, please move to correct discussion, it's been awhile since I posted here : /

https://youtu.be/UZmSfTv7mBY
anthony172WhereisHeathShadowaceAzkamilowatyBloodyChainsawatrainofficialpsychwolftheldssdl

Comments

• EdoubleDEdoubleD Member Posts: 8

ANDREA!!!!!

ooh i got you! I have a good image of her to use.
    General_Pain
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    edited April 2018
    Tyreese would be another scout tbh
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Simon would be awesome , can just use his grand theft auto pic lol
    Nice work on Shane !
    MattOfEarthanthony172
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited April 2018
    Sorry for the double post.
    MattOfEarthanthony172Tripod
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 38
    Cause we love the tv show, personally i just like to collect them. The game this 8b without a single new hero was boring to me.
    anthony172I_Am_Psycho
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Beth!
    EdoubleDanthony172bigbeano
  • EdoubleDEdoubleD Member Posts: 8
    > @mobbie said:
    > Tyreese would be another scout tbh

Yeah I agree, especially with his handy dandy hammer!

> @Japes87 said:
    > Simon would be awesome , can just use his grand theft auto pic lol
    > Nice work on Shane !

Thanks man and yeah I’m going to get to work on Simon tomorrow.

> @WhereisHeath said:
    > Cause we love the tv show, personally i just like to collect them. The game this 8b without a single new hero was boring to me.

I agree 100% to level em takes ages it seems so collecting them has been the fun aspect for me too.
    anthony172
  • KertesKertes Member Posts: 33
    I would love for the guys from FTWD to crossover (too bad it was just an April Fool's joke). I was thinking:
    Travis = bruiser; Madison = shooter; Nick = scout; Daniel = hunter; Strand = shooter; Alicia = assault; Luciana = hunter; Althea = assault; John = shooter
    anthony172atrainofficialGuapo
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    Hope they add more heroes
    Tripodmik81Guapo
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Kertes said:

I would love for the guys from FTWD to crossover (too bad it was just an April Fool's joke). I was thinking:
    Travis = bruiser; Madison = shooter; Nick = scout; Daniel = hunter; Strand = shooter; Alicia = assault; Luciana = hunter; Althea = assault; John = shooter

Alicia already has a signature weapon - her butterfly knife. She's a Scout for sure.
    KertesJapes87xbamfx
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Beth must come before all others!

  we need empathy and compassion!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172psychwolfCaptainslayerChingisca
  • KertesKertes Member Posts: 33

Kertes said:

Alicia already has a signature weapon - her butterfly knife. She's a Scout for sure.
    She could perhaps be either, since in more recent episodes in Season 3 (well, Season 4 has her using her knife again) she's often seen using an assault rifle more than her knife.::)
    atrainofficial
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    Awesome stuff OP, I'd love to have Shane in the game.

We need new heroes!
    GuapoTripod
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    If they continue to add hero’s (and I think we all know they are going to) they need to make it easier to unlock and upgrade them. Many different possibilities have been suggested and nothing has been implemented.

Maybe something as simple as making their tokens more readily available? But then that would make our generic survivor tokens harder to get
    Japes87DBones
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 401
    I would prefer a new class before a new hero. Although technically that's still token dilution, since there would be a new type of token, as well as at least one hero of that class to add.

If we want to add more heroes, a way to mitigate that problem is to give a set of tokens out when you win hero tokens. Instead of 32 Maggie tokens, when you roll, you get 20 Maggie and 20 hunter tokens together, or next time you land on 20 Glenn and 20 Gabriel instead of just 32 Glenn, etc.

Just a thought.
    Flatulent person
    1Risatrainofficialekimhclew
    Tripod said:

No more heroes, please! And why dig up heroes that are so long gone. Maybe NG should make a new TWD fanboy game that's just heroes...sigh.

Hate to burst your bubble but this IS a TWD fanboy game. You wiouldn't be playing it if you had never watched the series.

anthony172TripodbigbeanoJayZCaptainslayerSCBMAGuapoekimhclewI_Am_PsychoKyrus
    This game is now about the show. So they should keep adding more heroes.
    TripodbigbeanoCaptainslayerekimhclewI_Am_Psycho
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    The problem is that with the current meta making a hero that is somehow usable is going to be tough. Most likely if we get more heroes they'll be just walker food for the Distance...

And if yo make a hero that is better than the current ones, you'll see riots on the street from people that has spent a lot to make Abe, Sasha, Michonne.... pink. So it is not only the token dilution but also how this is going to change the meta.
    Tripodanthony172ekimhclew
    Tripod said:

> @Captoon said:

> .No more heroes, please! And why dig up heroes that are so long gone. Maybe NG should make a new TWD fanboy game that's just heroes...sigh.

>

> Hate to burst your bubble but this IS a TWD fanboy game. You wiouldn't be playing it if you had never watched the series.

No, I started playing when there were no heroes and no leader position. From the first week it was released. I enjoy the show, definitely not a fanboy such as yourself. I play because of my awesome guild mates and the challenge to stay in the top 50. But thanks for your input.

Why exactly are you calling me a fanboy? Do you know me? AM I supposed to be offended by your petty insults?

The game has always been about the show, it's got the AMC licence and uses the same name, Daryl guiding you through, etc. Denying that is asinine.
    anthony172WhereisHeath
    @Captoon im totally agree with you.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    lol Hero conversations always spiral down the toilet but the work you provided @EdoubleD and @WhereisHeath is awesome. thank u for sharing
    anthony172psychwolfJenng