Sorting badges

Since @Shteevie ignored me on Line, I figured I should put it somewhere else for him to see ;)

@shteevie I have an update request please:
When equipping badges it would be more organized if you could search by traits (health, damage, crit chance.....). If, for example, I want to improve the health, you have to flip through ALL your available badges to get to one you like. Just an idea....”

And @Caz666 said
“Joining in that badge thing it would be good when looking at a survivor on the screen to see what set they have (if they have a full set of 4+ shapes) rather than having to go in to each survivor”

To his defense, however, I’m sure he signed on and saw 999+ messages waiting for him and probably said Eff-it...
capibaraJimiFaithekimhclewTeenahGee

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 395
    I would like to add this feauture... but not replace the actual way... sometimes you want to see which you can combine...

But is definetly a good idea...
    Krazy_Kat
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Just give us the option to organize it the way we want. We can switch between different formats based off of what we’re doing at that particular time
    JimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Let's give it some time, we might get a response.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JimiFaithCBgaming1969
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 395
    The definite feature would be sort:

By Set/
    By Shape/
    By Trait...
    ekimhclew
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Permanent free badge swapping!!!
    ekimhclewDanski_46YorkshireSteve
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 265
    @Kaz I frequently lurk on the forum, but don't post often. Wanted to draw your attention to this suggestion. Adding the ability to sort badges by trait would be great!
    ekimhclewJimiFaith