Trade Goods and Legendary Weapons

Trade Goods and Legendary Weapons

When paying 7500 trade goods for legendary weapon I thought the weapon was suppose to be the level of your highest survivor for that class I know it used to be but now my highest shooter is level 19 and the rest 18 and I'm only receiving level 17 weapons also seems like that's all I get to is pistols last 3 times I bought paid 7500 trade goods it's just a waste now who wants to upgrade a 17 weapon when your level 19 what a big WASTE of trade goods now. Anyone else having this problem? Ain't no sense in doing raids now unless you buy the 12500 weapons that would get boring quick having to do that over and over.

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    The gear crates from TG shop are always tied to your player level (camp level).
    Only the 12,5 weapons guarantee the level of the highest survivor of that class.
    Improve your player level and the level of the gear will be higher.
    I_Am_Psychoxbamfx
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    When you buy a specific piece of Equipment from the Trade Good Shop (the 12,500 TG Equipment of a specific Survivor Class), the level of the Equipment is the same as the highest level Survivor you have in that class.

Trade good crate equipment is based of the level of your Player/Base. Not your survivors.

As explained here;
    https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/trade-good-rewards

As you can see by the chart, it is not always going to be your level of use, I currently have a base level high enough that anything I buy cannot be used for a few months because of how I upgraded my base. In your case, it sounds like you may not be upgrading the entire base evenly and as such your survivors are a higher than average when compared to base level.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Also meant to add, Trade Good Tuesday has lower TG cost on items, and Since the crates are a toss of a handful of coins to determine
    1. What Survivor Class
    2. Armor or Weapon
    3. Trait #1
    4. Trait #2
    5. Trait #3
    6. (I think that's all the options)
    I have even given up on the 7,500 crates and only buy the 500tg crates.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Danski_46
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    David_H79 said:

The gear crates from TG shop are always tied to your player level (camp level).
    Only the 12,5 weapons guarantee the level of the highest survivor of that class.
    Improve your player level and the level of the gear will be higher.

And 11k on TG Tuesdays ;)

Not that I'll be a regular customer for TG Tuesdays again unless they give is back some TG they took away.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I had a sensei Katana presented to me in the 11K TG tuesday purchase. I bought it.

Accurate, Destructive, Lethal.

It'll be great killing 1-2 walkers but that wide arc would have been so nice

Leg 23 normally is 1266; Leg 23 Sensei Katana is 1357

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ShadowaceAz
  • NezoNezo Member Posts: 37
    Similar results here DLich:

Destructive
    Interrupt