The graph tells a story ...

The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182

I hope NG looks at this seriously and does something to reinvigorate the game. Players have said they would stop spending if they weren't listened to. Money talks...
DLich

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,827
    This might seem like an absurd from their point of view but I think that removing the lvl cap from purchasable gear would might solve the issue here.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    @bladgier wouldn't that actually cause less spending?

Why would you ever buy a second one if you could just keep upgrading the one you bought at level 1?

I agree it's frustrating, that's why some have suggested a discounted price to 'upgrade' the level of already purchased equipment. If I bought Morgan's Staff and love it, I have to buy it again when it is levels below my survivor, or do without it. However I'd be real happy to toss in $5 say to get another 3 levels out of it instead of having to buy the whole package again.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Danski_46ATLAS-ZDLich
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396

I hope NG looks at this seriously and does something to reinvigorate the game. Players have said they would stop spending if they weren't listened to. Money talks...

How much are you considering the fact they just put a lot of resources (=money) into a whole new game that hasn't had time to replenish revenue?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ATLAS-Z