Answer my question with a question (?¿)

167891012»

Comments

• Who loves Stu?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    T_12
  • Maybe we love Stu? But does Stu love us?
    capibara
  • @capibara Who hates Stu?
    Alive!
    capibaraAnarchi
  • Where the hell is @zbot ??
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    I'm here unless I'm not?
    capibara
  • zbot said:

I'm here unless I'm not?

Can you believe that I was afraid you had left the forum?
  • I've already asked how much guapo is @Guapo ??
  • GuapoGuapo Member
    Can one truly ever be Guapo, and if so the isn't Guapo the most Guapo of all Guapo?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibara
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member
    edited May 2017
    If I were you and you were me, and we were someplace, would you rather be there or someplace else?
    capibara
  • Isn't there too much ado about Stu?
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    capibaraGindy
  • GindyGindy Member
    Please, for the love of Rufus. Can we finally just let Stu go?
    capibaraArtisans
  • What the hell is the "love of Rufus"?? :#
    Gindy
  • Why not start that again?
  • TJSTJS Member
    Are you bored @capibara ?
    -
    TJS - Leader of TheJusticeSquad
    Nation Wars - Australian Team Captain

LINE APP ID TheJusticeSquad
    capibara
  • TJS said:

Are you bored @capibara ?

What makes you say that? :D
    TJS
  • You were bored enough to dig up a thread of the dead?
    descensus in cuniculi cavum
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
    capibara
  • Dead? How could you think that just because i had no answers there will be no questions?
  • What i said before?? :#
  • Sorry, I was drinking a bit...

What did you say?
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
  • There will ever be a last question?
  • Should we ask the person who started this?
    capibara
  • Why would you do that?
    capibara
  • Because it would answer his question?
    capibara
  • Should we ask the person who started this?

Are you sure a person started this? :D :D :D
  • Are you sure it was me who wrote that?
  • Are you sure it was me who wrote that?

if it wasn't you who else would be?
  • CronusCronus Member
    Archibald Leach, Bernard Schwartz and Lucille LeSueur
  • How many personalities do I have you ask?
167891012»