Promoting Scout to pink star

I want to work on promoting a scout to pink stars. Who should I start with? I find this forum really helpful, so Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Charlie
    HuttSlayer23David_H79GarretMattOfEarth
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 671
    > @TJS said:
    > IMO
    > Dee is by far your best and yes, I'd take her to pink.

X2
    HuttSlayer23TJS
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Charlie because you can add defensive badges and power strike is a survivor only trait that can give you a higher dmg output when used

You also have luck and dodge which help compliments the traits

Dee is also great but I would choose powerstrike over iron skin and day
    David_H79HuttSlayer23bigbeano
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    Honestly I would keep looking. I know it sucks but if your goal is a perfect scout it must have the strong, ruthless, and retaliate trait. Luck, iron skin, and dodge are also nice.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    HuttSlayer23
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,038
    You have two really well traited Scouts in Dee and Charlie. I wouldn't keep Jyn and Mac. Your best entry level Scout is Dee. She will serve you well and no reason to not upgrade her. Charlie with Power Strike is nice although overall he is very similar to Dee traits wise. If you know how to use Power Strike and favor that trait then I think Charlie would need Iron Skin or Def Stance in place of Dodge or Retaliate. Granted you can use damage reduction badges it'll be tough to reach the 80% max. My suggestion is to upgrade Dee first, save Charlie and learn how to use this class of survivor. Power Strike is really useful on the really hard maps and in the Distance when you have to kill that single bogey with high health. It might take you awhile to get to that point.
    HuttSlayer23kamilowatyGarretJaden
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    edited April 2018
    Omg dee is amazing! Promote her and enjoy destroying countless herdes with her

Edited to add: make sure you put some damage badges on her to make up for the lack of having strong as a trait.
    HuttSlayer23
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,673
    edited April 2018

Honestly I would keep looking. I know it sucks but if your goal is a perfect scout it must have the strong, ruthless, and retaliate trait. Luck, iron skin, and dodge are also nice.

Waiting for the "perfect" survivor doesn't make sense...there will one day when as we saw before a trait will be enhanced or nerfed...so imo maybe better play with what you have...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    HuttSlayer23anthony172
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 157
    Thanks guys! I am going to scrap Jyn and Mac, and use those tokens to upgrade Dee. I’ll keep Charlie around for a while to do the Charlie work.
    anthony172kamilowaty