THE 20-GAS PACK

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,879
I know with the game economy, its not realistic to ask for those NICE 20-gas packs to become a everyday-all-the-time-staple of the Trade Goods Store,

BUT...

Why not just once or twice a week?

What do you say @Kaz ?

If its twice a week, I vote Tuesday and Saturday. No coincidence hah.

Once a week, eh, take your pick, but one of those two days is fine.

Anyone like this idea?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Bigwil11mack22Danski_46DodkongKillersZekimhclewmsapaevKazJadenDLichDBonesromeoTripodmimicaCarlsRightEyeflyingcowkingGovernator

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Good idea
    ATLAS-ZDLichromeo
  • Bigwil11Bigwil11 Member Posts: 15
    Yes it waz one of the best weeks ever with all the 20 gaz packs...
    ATLAS-ZDLichromeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Who can spare the TG's? I can't even buy class tokens most days and still keep up with hero tokens and radios!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Dodkongmack22romeoAmBush
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Love this idea, and it would be preferable to have it on Tuesday and/or Saturday (Distance days).
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    romeoJadenmack22
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,465
    Great idea. f2p players would welcome it a lot. It would also increase online time for them, a metric NG values considerably.
    romeoDBonesJadenekimhclew
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    If they do this
    I’ll beat the shit out of distance twice a week
    DBones
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    I came to the forum today just to make a post about this, since @BiggyGuyinTWD made a related one I will leave my idea here hoping that @Kaz can read it

My propose is to make this permanent on the days of challenge (Wednesday - Monday 12:00 UTC) the amount can be 10, the price 500 tg, of course I don't expect this to be introduced from one day to the next, I just ask that it be evaluated and tested during one of these challenges, because at the end what will dictate whether it is feasible to make it permanent or not, if it will affect the economy of the game or not, will be the numbers collected after a test as was done with the ultimate challenge, personally I don't believe that the economy is going to be affected by 10 extra gas, those who buy booster gas want to play as many missions possibles in the short time they have free and 10 gas are only 2 missions, that being honest they will not stop anyone from continuing to buy them, in change for a f2p know that every 7 hours will have that gas available means a lot. As I said, I only ask for a test and then evaluate whether it is viable or not.
    KazPicDanski_46
  • CarlsRightEyeCarlsRightEye Member Posts: 11
    Yeah the Distance is kind of ridiculous without extra gas, you have to save and accumulate gas from Monday so you can play Tuesday.
    romeo