I guess it is official

The lack of creativity in the game and the continuously bad bundles along with NG just nerfing rewards finally drove me to quit. I am please to announce that I have not played in 3 weeks. I have saved time, money, and effort. I have focused my time on the gym, my money in doing fun activities, and my effort is best suited elsewhere.

I realize after spending way too much NG really does not care for their player base. The fact they nerfed the rewards for guilds so bad and basically said eh F you to us all was the final straw. Kuddos to you all who stay and play and thanks to those that I have become friends with. Happy hunting and remember there is life outside this game!
capibarawarJenngDanski_46bigbeanowrinkled_bagPicekimhclewMischaTroublemakerkamilowatymimicazeekdogThe_OvercomerCBgaming1969paintbeastJadenKyrusromeomsapaevT_storm69KillersZT_12Bubba5771PigBenisDLichGobold69l2wannabetheldssdlSPC_TORRESEL34xyz

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 697
    After the story missions there is little left to do but go on week after week doing the same things. Only having a slight relief on Monday with the season missions. I'd do the chapters again if they would open them at a higher difficulty.
    T_12Gobold69l2wannabep_herian
  • BillyddingerBillyddinger Member Posts: 2
    Same dilemma here!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,527
    Story missions have been replaced by Weekly episode missions.

In the beginning we didn't have those, now we do. New story content somewhat parallel to each half season of the show, plus highlights.

Let story mode die please. Rip...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Boukephalos
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    edited April 2018
    Just another example of what was said months ago. Sorry to see you go @Drunken. NG not doing anything about players leaving nor caring. Be interesting to see their next business QBR. But on another note, Animation Throwdown has had around $400 AUD from me in the last 2 months @Kaz ... Money better spent.
    I haven't nor will spend any more money on a game that is going no where. Ive gone from around 1400 stars, down to 700 down to 430 and not far off stopping myself.
    KillersZT_12PigBenis
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    The rewards suck now, rarely get any lvl 24 and 99 percent of those have flaws, like silence, Xp, no spread on assault, etc. over 1 month since I got even an epic or a legendary badge
    fragment.
    The_OvercomerPigBenisl2wannabe
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Maybe good idea before we all have to grind and look for new weapons again in a few months when they do council update for TG and workshop
  • Silent2015Silent2015 Member Posts: 11
    Can i joy the rodent ship ?
    @capibara
    mack22capibaraPigBenis
  • Silent2015Silent2015 Member Posts: 11
    Joking,
    i'am out of playing like a second job.
    But i'am now here, at this beautiful chat
    capibarabigbeanoJaden
  • Jethro1967Jethro1967 Member Posts: 18
    I hate that if you want success in much of a form you have to spend money. If you don’t then at some point you lose a week or so of missions. You have to wait till characters catch up with the difficulty level. If you spend money they force you to use it all on upgrading. I’d love to spend a small amount as a backup resource. But if I do everything lights up telling me to upgrade. I’m just starting out but I refuse to just pump cash in. That’s not playing that’s purchasing.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    I have also retired from the competition and joined the casual gamers of nml. The rewards were no longer worth the effort.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    Danski_46anthony172
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    Rewards aint worth crap after UC
    Danski_46CBgaming1969l2wannabekamilowaty
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 697
    NG thought putting game commodities in gold crates as rewards was what the players wanted. People don't want that, we can farm supplies and xp. I want to open a gold crate and find weapons armour or components of a decent level.
    This is a huge part of my dissatisfaction with the game.
    I'm launching the game these days and it's just not keeping me interested and I close it.
    NG could change a few things and make it much better.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Come back @Drunken
    The gold hero call is back :#
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeobigbeanoBoukephalosmack22
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    The game has lost it's lustre to me and several of my guild mates
    Been playing over two years
    It's hard to get excited about the game
    The challenge grind has eased up, but that did not cure the boredom for me personally.
    Zette
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    I still like the game. However, i have to accept that the game is sort monotonous. I think that NG should continue the chapters, add new heroes, create new maps for the challenge, fix some stuff , etc.
    DLichDanski_46