Next Council update?

I’m not asking for an exact answer, but anyone care to speculate on when the next Council level up may be? I’m finally starting to get some L24 survivors and weapons, and I’m considering buying my first weapon (the flare gun). If L25 is within weeks away, I’d rather hold off, of course. How long were previous updates spaced out?

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,450
    It's only been 6 weeks since the last one. I'll be expecting one in 8-10 weeks, they seem to be dropping one every ~4 months.

If you want the flare gun, go for it. I bought one yesterday :smile:. The good thing about it is even a level 24 version will still be useful for the distance even after the council update.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    aaxt555ATLAS-Z
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,039
    Serp said:

I’m like the update groundhog! Punxsutawney Serp!

Do we get to house you behind glass at the local library and then stuff you in a hole one day a year as well? ;)

And yes, that's where he lives the other 364 days of the year. I grew up 30 minutes from Punxy and I despise that rodent! >:)
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    ShadowaceAz
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,458
    Last year we got council march and then June so who knows...
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    I can't wait for another myself. It made the threads so interesting to follow last time.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DodkongATLAS-Z
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    I just got special someone upgraded yesterday.. a council update before I've even had a chance to use it some would be extremely demotivating
  • Silent2015Silent2015 Member Posts: 10
    Awesome.
    I love to play without these laws.
    But i ever get the 5 radios, reaching 540 ☆'s. For my 1 player guild, haha
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    capibara said:

I don't get.. why not? Why not a council upgarde x month? ...We don't need to be maxed and fully upgraded all the time... a player can just decide to not upgrade again and keep slowly growing his team and weapons. We are not supposed to play all 2k stars x week... just play and have fun with your guild ...if you have a guild .. :#

Exactly what I am doing now my rodent buddy. I'm getting all my peeps to 20, then will do no more upgrades until last hero's are unlocked, at which time I will likely upgrade 1 maybe 2 peeps to 21. This will be my halting point while I
    1) upgrade everything in camp multiple times
    2) upgrade multiple sets of gear
         Training Gear
         Fireproof Gear
         Stun Resistance Gear
         etc.
    3) upgrade gear for upcoming levels as well
    4) more pink ★ survivors/heroes

I figure in all that time, I might, just might, get some Unicorn survivors.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibara
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    i just got too 23 i will gut NG if they push 25 out with no more full food offers..