Hunter Thoughts

DeucesDeuces Member Posts: 55
Advice on these two?

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Mixed feelings about Crystal cause you wont be using bullet dodge often imo.She is not bad but looks more like secondary hunter on bench for rotation not primary.Checkin Cindy's 5th trait is recommended.
    DeucesekimhclewGarret
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    If Cindy got marksman as 3rd, that's something I'd consider somewhat as a unicorn.

That's a big gamble though. Vigilant or bullet dodge and u find urself with another hunter like Crystal and tokens wasted.
    DeucesGarret
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    I would like to see Cindy's 5th trait, looks like she has potential!
    I do like Crystal even with the bullet dodge. I would probably put some bullet proof gear on her & use against Freeman & for Outpost raids. She would probably be a great backup if your main hunter is healing. Alot of players dont like bullet dodge because it is a trait that is not used much. If you have room I would keep her & pair with Dwight, maybe get a good shooter with similar traits to use as your Freemen team.
    With all the possible traits it is much harder to find that perfect survivor. Even if you have a survivor with 4 A+ traits & the 5th as a iffy you still have a good survivor. These are just my personal thoughts, every player has different opinions& playing styles which effects the way they choose their survivors
    anthony172Deuces
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Agree with @bladgier above, if you get marksman with Cindy, that’s a great hunter and very worthy of pink stars.

I would also take iron skin as well. But if you get iron skin, make sure you put some damage badges on her to make up for the lack of a marksman trait.

Good luck!
    Jadenbigbeano
  • DeucesDeuces Member Posts: 55
    Thanks for the comments. I leveled Cindy up to legendary. The 5th trait ended up being Revenge. I thunk she’ll be a keeper.
    mack22bigbeanoekimhclew
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Yes very good congrats. I’m still looking for a good hunter and a shooter with ruthless. Haven’t had much luck in that department.

Stock her up with damage and damage reduction badges to make up for not having either marksman or iron skin.
    Deuces