Edit to add the heroes of the day:
Day 1: Carl
Day 2: Rick
Day 3: Gabriel
Day 4: Governor
Day 5: Abraham
Day 6: Sasha
Day 7: Daryl
DodkongATLAS-ZSCBMABelgarathDrUnpleasantAndreamack22romeotheldssdl_Lily_psychwolfOvergrowdaworldAlexFiliUK

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I'm hoping to see Rufus and Gabe.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    David_H79SCBMAJaden
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 162
    I still needs 14 tokens to unlock Carl. So far my calls today haven’t come up with any of his tokens. I’m hoping to get enough radios to make another call before his day is over.
    David_H79Jaden
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    Sweet! I have 1250 radios ready! Guess i will unlock Carl, and then save my radios for the likes of Abraham and Sasha!
    David_H79xbamfxJadenl2wannabe
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

I actually hope they don't put Aaron in there... Veteran distance players will be PISSED.

I seem to remember NG saying Aaron tokens would only be available in The Distance. Yet they are available elsewhere sometimes. Like the replayed season for example.

I only just started hoarding again a week back. I'm not going to burn them on anyone I can't nicely develop. I knew I should have started hoarding earlier, but am so close to 2 pink in every class, I've been working on normal survivors.

It's obvious which hero I'd burn calls on though.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    romeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

I actually hope they don't put Aaron in there... Veteran distance players will be PISSED.

I seem to remember NG saying Aaron tokens would only be available in The Distance. Yet they are available elsewhere sometimes. Like the replayed season for example.
    There was one singular day he was available in radio calls that I remember. I got 128 tokens for him that day. Only reached him in Distance once for 10 tokens, but I'm within 20 of unlocking him. Aaron that is.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    @Kaz which day does hero week end? And any chance we could get a schedule of who will be on what day?
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Aaron will be available outside of The Distance sometime soon but when, of course, hasn't actually been specified. When the last Hero Week happened it was mentioned they couldn't do it quite yet. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    A schedule would be nice. But of course NG won't do it. How else are they gonna sell radios if the hero you want doesn't take you by surprise after you just blew your radios on someone else?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @atrainofficial
    Aaron was recently possible in a Hero Fest Call
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    Yeah I mean I don't normally get too salty over anything on this game but I hope Aaron isn't featured in the hero week, or any hero week ever.

I'm about 90 tokens from making him legendary through grafting many months of distance missions. It would be annoying for someone to beat me to it by chucking a few hundred radios away one afternoon :lol:
    ATLAS-ZJ_Law
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    @WellyLuga

You could do it yourself... just saying... ;) And I am very, very, very sure you have been beaten to it long ago. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    TripodJenng
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    theldssdl said:

@Kaz which day does hero week end? And any chance we could get a schedule of who will be on what day?

It's a... surprise! (Yay)

But check the game every day after 12:00 UTC and you'll see it there (or you can check the forums as well because people here are incredibly fast, haha.

We'll have a selection of your favorite heroes and some requests from the previous Hero Week. (:

Are you looking for someone specific?
    Pain Walkertheldssdl_Lily_
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,234
    > @Jaden said:
    > @WellyLuga
    >
    > You could do it yourself... just saying... ;) And I am very, very, very sure you have been beaten to it long ago. :p

I don't have the presence of mind or self control to hoard radios for such an event :lol:. And I realise your comment was a little tongue in cheek but I know I'm not going to be the first to legendary, I was more meaning for someone to beat me to it without playing a solitary distance mission :wink:
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    I have the awesome amount of 40 phones (still have the dailies and season missions ahead, though) - so yeah... same boat. :p

I wish I could unlock Aaron on my baby account but I can't even play hard Distance there. And I doubt I will get to that point anytime soon...

Still doubt we are going to see Aaron in this hero week but who knows?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenng
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I also hope there's no Aaron. Can we get Morgan this week please?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Ghostdancesbf
  • GhostdanceGhostdance Member Posts: 30
    I have been hoarding since the last hero week and should have enough radios to get Abe or sasha to 3 pinks (both are two pinks at present) but also would like to see Michonne, Jesus or Morgan turn up which would wave bye bye to the triple pink chance on those two.....dilemma really but a good one to be in.
    Co Leader of Trinity.
    DBonesDavid_H79Tripod_Lily_
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    > @Kaz said:
    > @Kaz which day does hero week end? And any chance we could get a schedule of who will be on what day?
    >
    > It's a... surprise! (Yay)
    >
    > But check the game every day after 12:00 UTC and you'll see it there (or you can check the forums as well because people here are incredibly fast, haha.
    >
    > We'll have a selection of your favorite heroes and some requests from the previous Hero Week. (:
    >
    > Are you looking for someone specific?

Looking for Abe and Michonne mostly, but a few other survivors interest me, which is why I asked which day is the last for hero week, cause it’ll affect how many radios I spend each day.
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Sasha all day hopefully 1000 radios is enough for 3 pink stars. Somehow I sincerely doubt it though
    Ghostdance_Lily_Jenng
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,471
    On 1300 phones over the two Hero Day Sasha 15 call events I averaged about 2.7 Sasha tokens per phone.
  • GhostdanceGhostdance Member Posts: 30
    On the last hero week it worked out you got around 3 hero tokens per radio on a big burn....so 1000 radios should get you close to 3000 tokens this time around unless they have tweaked it.
    Co Leader of Trinity.
    David_H79Tripodkamilowaty
  • SteinarSteinar Content Creator Posts: 96
    1000 radios are waiting to be destroyed :#
    https://twd-nml.de

Wir informieren euch über Neuigkeiten rund um das Spiel, verraten die Tipps und Tricks der Profis und schreiben Leitfäden für die verschiedenen Spielmodi.

Facebook

Ghostdance