Where is kaz

Always look forward to insight and comments..where is he?
kiwinz7

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Wouldn't you want a break from us also? Haha

He's probably still sobering up from reading all the Kaz tags. :smile:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

kiwinz7
  • jjjj4473jjjj4473 Member Posts: 19
    Lmao
    kiwinz7
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    He’s probably hiding under his desk...

You can tag him with @(name), but perhaps pose a question for him, rather than straight-up summoning him out from the dungeons

P.S. Hey jjjj4473, where do I know you from? Your name seems familiar to me...like a fading memory I try to recall...
    Jenngkiwinz7pradi
  • jjjj4473jjjj4473 Member Posts: 19
    Guts and glory @movado. You are a monster in stars
    Movadoromeobigbeanopradi
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited April 2018
    here he is :)

Kazkiwinz7

Who else is around?

I've lost track ...

Yeah, that's why I once ask @Kaz and/or @Shteevie if they could post something in the announcement/information area letting us know who the active Mods/Staff were. The response I got made it sound like it was going to happen, but I've never found it.

I know we still have @David_H79 @zbot @Cherokee_Rose and the previously two mentioned above, but who else can we call on when needed to sort of spread the workload?

¯\_(⊙︿⊙)_/¯
    Concordia

David_H79JenngCherokee_Rose
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Don’t forget @MadPuppy :)
    JenngJadenkiwinz7romeo
    edited April 2018
    Ah crap.. just found this!

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32599/for-new-and-elite-members-welcome-to-the-forum-tips-for-survival

If you have any questions about the rules, please PM the forum mods or the forum admin:

forum mods:zbot ; David_H79 ; MadPuppy ; C_Lloyd; Alibaba and our newest mod Cherokee_Rose : please note that the mods are all players and volunteers

forum admin and staff: Teeceezy ; Kaz ; Fearofabotplanet

*edited to remove all the @'s and remove Teeceezy
      Dated: February 01 2018
    Concordia

romeo
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    edited April 2018
    The only 2 active NG employees currently active on the forums are Shteevie and Kaz. Madpuppy , Zbot, Clloyd, David , Alibaba (not sure if he still plays) are players who are also forum moderators. Other NG Devs and Employees read the forums but don't post. Some have definitely moved on to other NG products.. not speaking for NG here, this is just my understanding

EDIT : Apologies , last but definitely not least , Player Mod Cherokee Rose !
    (I need to wait at least an hour after waking up to post here lol)
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    > @Japes87 said:
    > The only 2 active NG employees currently active on the forums are Shteevie and Kaz. Madpuppy , Zbot, Clloyd, David , Alibaba (not sure if he still plays) are players who are also forum moderators. Other NG Devs and Employees read the forums but don't post. Some have definitely moved on to other NG products.. not speaking for NG here, this is just my understanding .

I think you forgot someone. ;) :lol:
    ShadowaceAzSerp
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,535
    edited April 2018
    I'm hoping the next NGs staff member to come in, you know, to help lighten @Kaz s load has a cool name...

Something like...

Capt Aloof
    Mistress Apathy
    Lord IDGAF
    Oblivious

I just think it would be fun trying to get the attention of someone with the tag @Oblivious
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    paintbeastJenngKaz
    @WhyDoITry would also work.
    Concordia

ATLAS-Z
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    What's wrong with this community @Mabiki ? Why don't you like us ?
    Why don't you find another game and patronize a better community than us ? [email protected] Kaz liking your comment also
    ATLAS-Z
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Woah, that escalated quickly! D:

To clear things up, Shteevie is a Game Designer, so he's in the forums and in contact with the players because he really enjoys it (and also to help me with veeeery specific questions, haha). But he actually does that in his spare time, so if he's not around, it's probably because he's very busy.

FearOfABotPlanet is in the Our World team but he'll probably be here again during my holidays, haha.

We don't know yet if Teeceezy will return to NML or another project, I guess we'll decide when he returns.

And of course, our mods are still around, so just tag them if you need some help! :)

It seems that I've missed some of the tags because I was being flooded with the "Check-in threads", haha.

So yeah, that's that:)
    JenngATLAS-ZGeneral_Pain
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 611
    WORLDSTAR!!
    JayZ
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,535
    Do you mean the weekly episode check in @Kaz ?

Man I stopped doing that a year ago lol.

Is that huge Time-suck-vacuum not something that we can do without?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I noticed I've been getting the forum badges without posting in the mission threads. So I stop posting in the threads and checked my profile periodically to confirm that I received the one for that week.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    ATLAS-Z