Ideas for the next update

DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
-An online button,to see who is online in the guild.
-Show all stars that a player did,when they apply to a guild
-Show the last challenge stars of a player when they apply to a guild.this way we know wht we are choosing.
-Return the stars that a player did in a guild(historic),when they return to a former guild.
-An automatic button.where the system move our survivors,to do the mission (something like when using Freeman)
Any more ideas?
TroublemakerT_12AmBush_Lily_Danski_46

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Um, pardon me for being a bit slow, but having it do the mission (kinda like the freemen), wouldn't that be like watching a YouTube video of the game? Cause you can already watch them play out on many sites.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JimiFaith
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2018
    Lol..but yep,almost..
    Many games have an automatic play. My idea is most for scavenger mission,and that could help more players that cant give full attention to the game most part of the day..
    this way we take the risk of getting injury,but will get more resources,more players will be logged,and the game keep more activity
    T_12
  • FrankstenyFranksteny Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    As novidades ainda vem em inglês ,da pra coloca em português pt/br como vou saber o que ta melhorado se nao entendo ingles, tipos de zumbis tem varios tipos no jogo mais so pode coloca 3 tipo de zumbi no posto avançado queria que pode se coloca zumbi bomba o zumbin do lixao , e outros no meu posto avançado iria almente um pouco nivel da dificuldade pra invadir , questao de ganhar xp he comida ta ruim demora muito tipo to no level 59 pra junta 6 milhoes de comida pra upa e dificil demorada me fez ate querer não jogar. Pq demora muito a juntar
    Digx
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    1. Reduced Survivor training cost and Equipment upgrade cost events.
    2. Enabling use of charge abilities for Freemen too, during missions.
    Alive!
    Digx
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 158
    I would love for them to do away with the cost of 15 bars of gold to remove A badge.
    Danski_46Fester17
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,059
    I have two sets of gear for each survivor type. While playing the Distance or the challenges, I routinely change the gear frequently. How about a button for auto equipping the best gear on the selected survivors. This would save us the time for stripping the gear from a survivor and equipping it to the team member.

Further, a single button for collecting the supplies, experience and trading goods
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    DigxDanski_46
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    T_12 said:

1. Reduced Survivor training cost and Equipment upgrade cost events.
    2. Enabling use of charge abilities for Freemen too, during missions.

3. Removing cap on gold purchasable survivor slots.
    Alive!
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    increase the capacity of the guild to 25 or 30 members
    anthony172TJSDanski_46dandancar77bigbeano
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 30
    Not too long ago I posted an idea via a TWD Fan blog in making the Terimus Survivors Joel, Ken and Ann all Heroes. My reasons for this is because they play a critical role in the timeline break via TV series story and they are one of a kind in looks. My idea with Joel, Ken and Ann is to make them unique heroes in that all three represent the player and have an option to switch classes. My suggestion on the class switching is make the first switch free then charge a gold cost to switch again but only for the three.

Another idea I posted is a field booster. Survivors have a single inventory slot to equip a booster item for the field, granting a strategic advenage in the battle and add something new. I don’t have the strength to type out ALL of my suggestions for item examples but I’ll cut and past the link to the page I posted it.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1914420365537052&id=100009073219900&set=gm.785691491625360&source=48&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Anyway, that’s all I can think off at the moment.
    anthony172
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 775
    Remove the badge transfer fee.
    It would encourage different play styles as you could shift badges to different characters.
    Won't do it because of the cost and when the event comes around it's too much work to do.
    Fix the badge crafting system.
    The most annoying part of the game, you should get out what you put in nothing more and nothing less.
    Also the 2000 gold crates should have no common and uncommon components in.
    DigxFester17
  • smannsmann Member Posts: 657
    Health packs..maybe different times of reduction in crates ect and can be stored and applied at the hospital
    DigxTroublemaker
  • BonzakidBonzakid Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2018
    1.Chapter missions replay with Deathmatch.
    2.After 2 rounds in the challenge mode a special stage (with a boss) for badges or components.
    3.In Every Stage of the challenge mode to do a special mission to earn more stars (Example/Kill 50 walkers : 4th star...Play with Dwight : 5th star)
    4.More zombies and freemen in the scavenge missions,and if you play for suplies that the crates are filled with suplies,gas & phones.For Experience : Exp,gas & phones.For Gear : Armor,weapons,badges & components
    5.Cheaper bundles and more hero tokens in the shop
    6.A hospitalstorage for Healthpacks
    7.Gas reduction to 5 minutes and upgrade mission car
    Digx
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    I liked the idea someone had about leader traits being active for the individual hero if they are not in the leader slot.
    ekimhclewDanski_46anthony172
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited April 2018
    First is to do 1 last chapter to save that baby...
    2nd update the radio tent im tired of ppl comin in up to 15 lvls below me, thats the same lvls they were comin in when max was 18 for us. We need this
  • ForgetaboutitForgetaboutit Member Posts: 1
    Would like to see more chapters past 14 please
    Danski_46TJSFester17
    Bring back the challenges when you use an all scout, hunter, bruiser etc team. Better than the current daily challenges imo.
    anthony172Fester17
  • Archy213Archy213 Member Posts: 2
    Добавьте 1,2,4,5,6 сезоны пока нету 9.Пока мы ждём выхода 9 сезона играть не интересно.Еще было б круто добавить сезоны из бойтесь ходячих мертвецов,и героев из спин оффа ,таких как Ник, Алиша, Медисон, Стренд, Салазар, Тревис, Крис, Оливия, Люсия, Трой, Бака
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Danski_46
    I like the new quest system.

I guess we disagree on atleast two points. :D :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    anthony172ShadowaceAzDanski_46
    > @TJS said:
    > @Danski_46
    > I like the new quest system.
    >
    > I guess we disagree on atleast two points. :D :D

Ha, oh no we don't!
    I like the new daily quests too.
    I'd just like the do 3 missions with all xx class included in those.
    You can disagree with that if you want lol
  • Emmanuel_przEmmanuel_prz Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2018
    -Trade of weapons and armor between members of the same guild, although the weapon or armor that we change, we have to update the 3 features
    -An event with calls from just one class of survivor shooter, assault or hunter, etc.
    -An event with better chances to get an epic or legendary survivors or double tokens from normal survivors
    -An event that comes out in the token crate, although they are 1-2 tokens in the normal crate, 3-5 tokens in the silver crate, and 6-9 in the golden crate (which can give us heroes or survivors)
    -That the hospital has 4 or 5 slots to heal at the same time
    That if we are online, and our Outpost attacked, send us a message that if we want to defend our OutPost manually.
    Danski_46
  • Emmanuel_przEmmanuel_prz Member Posts: 9
    -For each update in the Car, they should lower it 15 or 30 seconds instead of every 10 minutes of recharging 1 gas, for example
    Level 01: 10 minutes
    Level 02: 9 minutes and 45 seconds
    Level 03: 9 minutes and 30 seconds
    Level 04: 9 minutes and 15 seconds
    Level 05: 9 minutes and 00 seconds
    Level 06: 8 minutes and 45 seconds
    Level 07: 8 minutes and 30 seconds
    Level 08: 8 minutes and 15 seconds
    Level 09: 8 minutes and 00 seconds
    Level 10: 7 minutes and 45 seconds
    Level 11: 7 minutes and 30 seconds
    Level 12: 7 minutes and 15 seconds
    ShadowaceAzDanski_46
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

-For each update in the Car, they should lower it 15 or 30 seconds instead of every 10 minutes of recharging 1 gas, for example
    Level 01: 10 minutes
    Level 02: 9 minutes and 45 seconds
    Level 03: 9 minutes and 30 seconds
    Level 04: 9 minutes and 15 seconds
    Level 05: 9 minutes and 00 seconds
    Level 06: 8 minutes and 45 seconds
    Level 07: 8 minutes and 30 seconds
    Level 08: 8 minutes and 15 seconds
    Level 09: 8 minutes and 00 seconds
    Level 10: 7 minutes and 45 seconds
    Level 11: 7 minutes and 30 seconds
    Level 12: 7 minutes and 15 seconds

That would however possibly run the End[ers]Gamers Into maybe hitting the hour lockout quicker? I can't do that math on paper, in my head, or in a spreadsheet. I only have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Get rid of bullet dodge or join it with dodge so we don't get a wasted trait.
    Fester17