Warrior issues

I am having a warrior issue where I have clearly set an attack and the warrior stops right in front of the target. It’s happened six times in three missions. It’s been over different distances and separate parts of the killing floor. Anyone else had this? No other class has done it.

-Praetorian
Jethro
-Praetorian

Comments

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Is it possible you are getting hit by a zombie and interrupted before making your attack ? It can sometimes be tricky to get the warrior in position to take out a few zombies with a clear line to the spot
    mimicamsapaevI_Am_Psycho
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Jethro1967

1) love the signature as its my ancestral name.
    2) any chance you have the ability to post a video of said accident?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

I_Am_Psychol2wannabe
  • Jethro1967Jethro1967 Member Posts: 18
    I tried to get video but don’t want to fail another challenge due to the error. I wasn’t interrupted because the walker was isolated. Thanks Shadow. Many don’t know that it’s biblical. Nice someone else does
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
    @Jethro1967 Anthony Thomas Prater is my ancestor.
    Born about 1545 in Latton, Wiltshire, England

Prater is derived from Prator back when everyone spelled this by sounding them, it has evolved to Prather now.

However,

Prator Family History
    Prator Name Meaning

German (Prätor): Latinized humanistic form of any of various surnames meaning ‘leader’ or ‘headman’, for example Mayer, Schultz, and Vogt. It is from Latin praetor, the title of various officials in Republican and Imperial Rome
    Concordia

enigma12
    My ancestor was a 15th century composer named Walter Lambe. That’s my surname. He was the music director of Windsor Castle. He has several compositions in Eaton’s book. We have a lot of heirlooms dating back to him. He adopted the treble clef as his sigil but it never was added to our coat of arms. Our motto reads en virtue et Fida . In virtue an faith.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,976
    edited April 2018
    @Jethro1967 did it take you straight into struggle? There is a visual bug where it doesn't look like you make the attack but you do then if the walker will cause you to struggle it all happens at once.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I had a one off issue with warrior in The Distance which was similar to this. It coincided with connectivity issues and I got to take the turn again and it didn't reoccur. But anyway ...

One survivor had used their turn. I used my warrior 2nd. I waded in with charge attack (previously unharmed but 2 pink lvl 21 vs lvl 29 walker. The indicator was green, not red, so walker can't attack. Then without wading in, my warrior was in a struggle. My 3rd survivor hadn't had their turn.

Like I say, there was connectivity issues and I was able to replay that turn without problem.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    I didn’t go into struggle till the next turn. I never lost connectivity and the indicator was green every time and it wasn’t a charge attack. Otherwise I could have killed first. It did cost me two stars for no injury and no struggle.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Warriors used to be my favourite class, nowadays yes they have issues on high lvl challenge missions. Hoping for a fix!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I did not see any warrior issues this past challenge
    I used warriors in quite a few maps after about level 26 up to level 29.3
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @Jethro1967 @ShadowaceAz I’m loving the history lesson. It’s fascinating!
    @enigma12 I aim to please, just ask... um... me :grey_question:

My father got me interested in genealogy at a young age when he and grandpa used to tell us family history lessons. The world may not know who you are, but you should. They always said a man is only as good as his word, so whatever you do will stay with you and your children.

Since then between dad, family members, and myself, we have it strongly to 1105 and vaguely Back to early 800's however it's all on papas side.
    Concordia

I was always interested in family history ironically on my mother’s side. I became more interested in the other when I moved to zOz thirty years ago. Most here are all British subjects so I did my research and found it very interesting. I love history.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian