NG, STOP GIVING ME TOMATO CRATE REWARDS WHEN IVE UPGRADED EVERY BUILDING AND HAVE MAX TOMATO SUPPLY.

afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
Seriously, this is absurd, I’ve upgraded EVERYTHING EARLY TO THE POINT THERES NOTHING ELSE TO UPGRADE, AND HAVE MAX TOMATOES IN STORAGE.

and yes I’m yelling because you’re being a game company that won’t bring a solution which is a horrible business model for long term players that you obviously take for granted all this time, you let gas stack, so give me more xp rewards and NO MORE TOMATOES OR HAVE A TOMATO FOR TRADE EVENT!

NG is being absurd and ridiculous with this model punishing players that have already completed objectives set before them.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
SCBMAanthony172kiwinz7IvorjimmydawiseTJSekimhclewJapes87RickGramesShut_UpbababooeySPC_TORRESBuckzzflyingcowkingMattOfEarthMischaTatdJdmromeoDanielBeztheldssdlSPR

Comments

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Honestly you’re the only game company I know of, that I play, that doesn’t take care of the foundation of the people who helped you get to where you are
    MattOfEarthromeoDanielBez
    Seriously?
    It’s great getting punished for achieving the goal early...
    MattOfEarthromeo

Again... such an easy fix and not fixed so purposely obviously...
    MattOfEarthromeo
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    I take them. I will give some good 24 drops I've got from this event so far.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,071
    How about making supplies tank 4x bigger or so?
    TJSRickGrames
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    How about stop getting toe rewards in dailies...that would be a simple fix...lmao...nothing simple it seems...
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,372
    TJS said:

Another suggestion would be offer an item in trade shop for supplies each Tuesday, along with Trade Goods Tuesday.

I suggested this a while ago! I even came up with a catchy name for it: "Supply Trade Sunday"
    TJSafroponixDBonesJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,064
    I'm waiting for the 'buried in tomatoes' memes to start cropping up again.

In any case, I will be joining you all soon, as I have all buildings upgraded and currently have 12 million tomatoes on my way to 20. I would have more, but I spent 4 million tomatoes on the badge crafting weekend.
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    @SCBMA to be fair you can still claim it, it just gives you no benefit cause you're maxed aside from getting an addition 1 daily quest trophy and are able to get the additional 4 quest for completing all daily quests.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,408
    Sorry, I can't agree with anyone who uses gold to open all boxes when there aren't even any silver or gold crates on the board.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Shut_UpTatdJdmCaptainslayer
    PigBenis said:

It seems their plan is working as intended. You spent at least 25 gold each time to unlock 3 crates and you received no real benefit from 5 of the 9 crates. More than half were useless each time, so why do you continue to spend gold knowing that you will get supplies that won't help you? That is the question you should be asking yourself. Save your money/gold.

Yes, you’re pointing to a psychological theory called “chasing the fallacy of lost cost”. I’d be helping myself by not spending the gold (potentially, seeing as opening crates are more of a jackpot/one arm bandit situation), so I’d also maybe be hurting myself by not opening those crates.

But I’d also be hurting NG by not spending the gold, ergo, you would think they would want to fix this problem, but as a commenter said above
    PigBenis said:

It seems their plan is working as intended. You spent at least 25 gold each time to unlock 3 crates and you received no real benefit from 5 of the 9 crates. More than half were useless each time, so why do you continue to spend gold knowing that you will get supplies that won't help you? That is the question you should be asking yourself. Save your money/gold.

I also believe when the crate reward screen opens the better crates don’t stay in the same spot, it’s more of a shell game because NG knows the probability of the player opening all crates to find the better ones or the players that won’t and so reward them with the better crates early to keep them playing.

Shell game, we know it, they know it... at least I believe I know it
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    @afroponix but if they stopped giving you supplies would you prefer an empty box? They would have to increase the rate of something else for the few end gamers that are in your position. Which would not be fair on the majority of people who aren't at full supplies but don't want them either (like me). You knew this was going to happen as it happens every council upgrade.
    I would also like trade tomatoes for gear though as am also maxed out on supplies!
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    This ain't no solution, but if you really want to use those supplies, you can make a badge with all common components for 19,100 supplies and trash it for 9,000 xp

And yeah, I can think of reasons not to (increased crafting event)
    Japes87
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,291
    Two days in a row, no chance to collect the reward being advertised.

Shut_Up
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    > @Shut_Up said:
    >
    > I hope we get a supplies for gear trade next weekend. @Kaz I hope you and the staff hit the little button to see how many people are maxed out and decide it's time for the supply trade in the trade shop button to get pressed.

The bad news for NG is that there are a lot less players for them to be concerned about in this game in general than in the past. The NG quarterly report for the first quarter was just awful.

NG's stock is down significantly today, as it should be with a 50% year over year revenue decline. I am sure it wasn't a great day today around the NG water coolers.
    afroponix