Hero week is back

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    I probably won’t spend any radios unless we get Sasha. Maybe Abe. But I already have him at 6 stars and don’t see it as a huge deal to get him to 7 right now. I’d rather have an 8 star Sasha.

And I’m only 39 tokens from a pink Rosita. So I would definitely spend for her. That would help my outpost defense quite a bit.
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,324
    edited April 2018
    I'm telling you these guys requesting odd heroes it's only to goldify their collections, which to me is silly foolishness...

I spend my resources, radios included, only on things that are actually useful.

For example, I left my Carl blue only because I have no use for him to be gold.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Captainslayeranthony172theldssdl
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Well Rosita, Tara, Merle, Rufus and Morgan are a very useful ;)
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Will make at least 1 hero call each day regardless of hero, just do they might do it sooner...got Michonne last week and got Carl Monday 256 Rick tokens yesterday and 128 hunter tokens today:))
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Hopefully will get Rosita, Sasha and Abe calls as well this week!!!
    ekimhclewbigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,324
    I keep opening the radio tent, thinking I'll call for Gabriel...

...And then I remember that green Gate-briel opens gates just fine.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ekimhclew
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Is everyone not seeing today's hero call?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Governor @TJS
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Yes, no call at the moment.
    Looking at the shop, I guess it will be governor
    TJS
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    Yeah, in the news it says double Governor tokens, but the pic is that of Gabriel, and the call is not actually there...
    Try to restart your game, it should be fixed now :)
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I restarted twice, still no call at the tower, and I don't even have any news. Geesh.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Restart fixed it...
    Governor is now legendary also... Took me a lot of tries, kept getting all green and other heros (128 Eugene i will happily take though)
    500 radios left...

Also got a Golden bruiser btw, not worth opening a new thread for but would you guys consider pinking a bruiser with Iron Skin, Lucky, Punish, Strong and Ruthless?
    I have only one non hero bruiser and he is much worse then that... I have the tokens to pink the new one if i scrap the old one... (Have no pink survivors yet...)
    David_H79
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 737
    Aren't all the hero calls this week supposed to be double tokens? Seems its just the normal amount, I don't recall seeing a 512 call anywhere yet.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2018
    @Deadheads 256 is right. Your only possibilities for the hero of the day from the hero call will be 64, 256, 512 and the chance of 512 is only 1%.
    David_H79
    They are doubled, which is why 64 is the lowest amount you get for the hero of the day... 512 is what you would get instead of a 256, which is still just 1% chance, so it will not happen very often... (i made a shit ton of calls already, and i have not gotten it once, and VERY few 256 calls)
    David_H79
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Nearly tempted today. Maybe only to push farming trait because I am close to it. But no more than that.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    Sooooooo tempted! but my Governor is already double pink. I don't think I'm going to get enough tokens to triple pink him...
    David_H79JenngSCBMA
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 737

Sooooooo tempted! but my Governor is already double pink. I don't think I'm going to get enough tokens to triple pink him...

What's his hero trait % at double pink?
    ATLAS-Z
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 186
    5 calls 0 Governor tokens....thats B.S.
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    Governor is already legendary for me and I dont feel the need to pink him up, his leader trait is just as useful at 4 for me. I'm still holding out hope for a Sasha day
    ekimhclewDBones
    Wow everyone’s igorning @Belgarath haha

To answer your question, no I wouldn’t pink that bruiser. Retaliate is an absolute must for bruisers IMHO. Switch strong for dodge and ruthless for retaliate and that would be my perfect bruiser.

Like you said though, your other bruiser is no where near as good, and this bruiser is still quite good. So I would use this new bruiser, but do not dump any tokens into him/her, stack them up and wait for something better
    Jenng
    @Ekimhclew: thanks for the reply!
    Guess you have a point... I will just train her to max level and save my tokens then... I can always scrap the other one when this one reaches maturity so she can take his items and badges... :)
    @Belgarath

No problem! It’s up to you whether or not you scrap the other one. You may come across a map where you want 2 bruisers
    Belgarath
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    Deadheads said:

What's his hero trait % at double pink?
    24%
    Abe day
    Yeah :)
    TJSSCBMAbababooeyI_Am_Psycho