Spring Gift

I like the free gas and xp for 24 hours but like i just said next time they give us a free gift it should be with some radio phones and some of the hero or class tokens because i could a least use some kind of radio phone instead of buying some.

Comments

• Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    I think that when we get free bundles we should also get free radio phones and some hero tokens
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    *see comment in spring event thread
    Jenngbigbeano
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    This is our weekend event a fucking free gift ng pull finger out give ppl events...
    Mgoff54l2wannabe
  • titustitus Member Posts: 92
    Mgoff54 said:

I like the free gas and xp for 24 hours but like i just said next time they give us a free gift it should be with some radio phones and some of the hero or class tokens because i could a least use some kind of radio phone instead of buying some.

You might want to check out what NG did with the episode rewards. lol
    Mgoff54
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Merged
    Jenng
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,099
    Pretty soon their phone prices in bundles will begin to rival real cell phone prices. I wonder if any of the 3 people still playing this game at that point will buy the bundles?
    Black Labs Matter.
    Wiushibigbeano
    Serp said:

Holy hell! Don’t we have enough to complain about in regards to this game without bitching about the FREE stuff they do, or do not give us!

Free thing>no events pick one.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    technically:
    Weekend event=free things

Serp said:

technically:
    Weekend event=free things

weekend of nothing sounds fun kid.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,099
    I'd like to see the challenge shortened from Mon-Thu every so often with no weekend event. Or maybe with a weekend event...the point being that we wouldn't feel obligated to play the entire weekend. This week's event is along those lines. Much better than the one last weekend.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Danski_46
    edited April 2018
    PigBenis said:

I'd like to see the challenge shortened from Mon-Thu every so often with no weekend event. Or maybe with a weekend event...the point being that we wouldn't feel obligated to play the entire weekend. This week's event is along those lines. Much better than the one last weekend.

one day of crappot one day of 2x food and so on not so hard to do. coz playing game for 4 days and waiting for next event it gets old.
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 117
    NG, pleaaaaae, for God's sake, put a button to confirm the gift. I was starting the game and, in the start screen, don't know how, I confirmed to receive the spring gift... But I have to work all day today. I was waiting to use tomorrow...
    DLichI_Am_Psychomswillie
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    Got mine way too early by accident, started game and meant to tap on a farm to collect tomatoes but hit the claim button just as it popped up. VERY annoying :rage:
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    mack22Mgoff54
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    I love the free gift. I use it halfway between Saturday and sunday, that way I can grind distance/challenge and then when distance ends, I can bash challenge as hard as I can until I can't do anymore then I just spam Scavenge.
    Mgoff54Danski_46romeo