Trade weapons or armors in the same guild

-Trade of weapons and armor between members of the same guild, although the weapon or armor that we change, we have to update the 3 features

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    They won't do this because then they wouldn't make money on the sales of equipment to people that want that better weapon when they know in a week or so someone would likely give them one.

Example. If I have a legendary awesome weapon, ever other one Epic or Legendary I find, I simply hand to a guildmate who has not been lucky enough with the rolls.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

AmBushJimiFaithArtminius
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100

They won't do this because then they wouldn't make money on the sales of equipment to people that want that better weapon when they know in a week or so someone would likely give them one.

Agreed

The only way i could see them doing it would be if the item was not purchased with either TG's or cold hard cash and it would have to be reset to 0 upgrade

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

Emmanuel_prz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Oh, another issue that has been brought up when this has been mentioned time over time.

What do you do about the roamers?
      Player has been in your guild, six - eight weeks, and again mentions if only he had an elite piece of gear he could produce so many more stars.
         You are a caring person and support your guild. You provide them gear.
      They accept it with great joy - and leave the guild.

- Are you going to just accept this as an 'That sucked' moment, or write a complaint to NG?
    - What do you expect NG to do?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Artminius