What's the weekend event?

Being lured into buying more phones for your three and four star "hero" seems like a cheap,ignorant and weak excuse for a weekend event. Thanks NG for thinking your players are just stupid.
JayZSCBMAPigBenisekimhclewbigbeanoanderfm12wrinkled_bagflyingcowkingzeeblack

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    mack22 said:

Did that gift horse get kicked in the mouth?

It's an English horse. Horse orthodontics has not grown as popular there as it has in the States.
    l2wannabe
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,235
    edited April 2018
    Can someone loan me some TGs?

*Edit: I dont want to be a dick on the forums, but it just comes to me naturally.
    I'm in Canada now and much of my ancestors are Scottish. Then again, perhaps I should order a 23andme kit.
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    edited April 2018
    That free gift is your weekend event Ng went so far downhill after losing %50 in Q1 just sad lol. Free boosters ain't going make me play on a weekend after hitting a wall
    PigBenis
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited April 2018
    mack22 said:

I'm in Canada now and much of my ancestors are Scottish. Then again, perhaps I should order a 23andme kit.

Be careful, some of those companies make genetic data available to anyone who cares to pay for it, including law enforcement.
    That's supposedly how they caught the Golden State Killer. That part is good. But they examined the DNA of innumerable people provided voluntarily to these companies in order to do so.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dna-used-hunt-golden-state-killer-previously-led-wrong-man-n869796

In case there's any confusion:
    Catching serial killers = good.
    Examining DNA of anyone who ever sent it to a particular testing site, or whose data was collected at one testing site and then sold to others, by people who failed to realize their DNA would effectively become a public record by virtue of sending it to said testing site = questionable.
    Mischamack22l2wannabe
    edited April 2018
    > @Mabiki said:
    > I'm in Canada now and much of my ancestors are Scottish. Then again, perhaps I should order a 23andme kit.
    >
    > Be careful, some of those companies make genetic data available to anyone who cares to pay for it, including law enforcement.
    > That's supposedly how they caught the Golden State Killer. That part is good. But they examined the DNA of innumerable people provided voluntarily to these companies in order to do so.
    >
    > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dna-used-hunt-golden-state-killer-previously-led-wrong-man-n869796
    >
    > In case there's any confusion:
    > Catching serial killers = good.
    > Examining DNA of anyone who ever sent it to a particular testing site, or whose data was collected at one testing site and then sold to others, by people who failed to realize their DNA would effectively become a public record by virtue of sending it to said testing site = questionable.

No confusion here, when I heard the news of his capture I was elated.
    I would never give my DNA that easily, but you know as well as I do, if someone wants it they get it.