Scouting for a new scout .

Just found out these two scouts . One was wandering around the camp and the other one nearly burned to death near a church . So which one should I legendarize or wait for a better one or scrap one ? I don't know , you guys are the creative one . So , either the irresponsible mother or Zoey from L4D . You decide .

Comments

• anderfm12anderfm12 Member Posts: 166
    Annie
    Usernameanthony172Jaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,807
    Annie of course
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    anthony172UsernameTHCrossJaden
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 158
    Annie
    UsernameJaden
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Give Annie a good home!

Stabmother looks like she'd make good walker bait in the Distance, however one could call that cruel. Instead, I would likely provide her a pack of rations, some water, and a kit so she could make her way on down the road to that safe place we know as Terminus. Hand her one of those maps we all collected, ask her if she has any other needs and bid her a long and tasty life.

Oh, have her say the code phrase as the gates of Terminus. 'I make good stew'.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Username
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    IMO they both have potential.
    Ruthless is Awesome but Luck is also important.

If you get Luck on Annie she'd be awesome & Stabmother would be great if she gets Ruthless.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Username
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    You need ruthless for stabmother to compare to Annie. And then you’d have to fit her with damage badges to make up for not having strong.

I would go with Annie for sure and hope for either dodge or lucky
    Username
  • mike118mike118 Member Posts: 29
    I'm also looking for a new scout, with ruthless, to go with Freddy. Worth invest in Patrick or Paul or should I look for another one? I had a hard time on Sunday traffic, so I really need a new good scout...

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,782
    edited May 2018
    I have an 8* scout with the same traits as Freddy, he's awesome. I was on the lookout for a ruthless scout until I found another with the exact same traits so I'm working on bringing him up to scratch :lol:

Of your 2nd scouts, Patrick > Paul but it's a tough choice. I think lucky, dodge and retaliate are really important for scouts, retaliate especially. Since Patrick has 2/3 he gets my vote.
    mike118
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 759
    For me, it's not even close. 100% Paul.

That being said, I play Scouts aggressively but don't let them soak up hits. If at a high RSL someone else (Abe, Bruiser, etc.) is going to be there to take the hits. With this Scout playstyle, Retaliate and Dodge aren't as important to me. Patrick is also at a deficit because he has Dodge, but no Lucky. In order to get Dodge to trigger at even approaching a reasonable level you usually need to leverage it with Lucky on the Survivor along with Gold Dodge and Gold Lucky on your gear (or run them with Gabe).
    ekimhclewsbfmike118
  • mike118mike118 Member Posts: 29
    Thank you for your time guys.
    I wont't upgrade Patrick then, when I hasn't got luck. But I will keep him, he's quite usefull in the distance.
    I will try Paul in some missions to see if he fits me or I have to search for another one. Does he have all the traits your looking for @tabernac ? Does he go well with Freddy or should I have a more defensive scout with him?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    @mike118 Paul has perfect traits. Don't even think twice about him. Pour every token you have and every token you receive from now on into him.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    mike118
    mike118 said:

Thank you for your time guys.
    I wont't upgrade Patrick then, when I hasn't got luck. But I will keep him, he's quite usefull in the distance.
    I will try Paul in some missions to see if he fits me or I have to search for another one. Does he have all the traits your looking for @tabernac ? Does he go well with Freddy or should I have a more defensive scout with him?

@mike118 - Yes, for my playstyle those are the exact traits that I'm looking for. Some backing evidence:

Once I rolled her, I took @crambert_nec's advice and threw every token at her that I came across. Even considered retiring my OG Scout, but thankfully didn't.

I'd say that Paul goes great with Freddy, but you may want to get other opinions as I rarely run 2 Scouts at the same time. There are those occasions tho. For example at high levels I was running Michonne and two Scouts on that one map (Deer In Headlights maybe?) in which there are frequent timed spawns and also auto-spawns and I needed every ounce of Threat Reduction and Swift Strike that I could muster to get through it. In that map I was relying traits triggering and pure offense so I don't think a "Defensive Scout" would have helped me much, but it's possible that I'm totally missing something.

mike118kamilowaty
    For the record that survivors name is an homage to Donna/Dava (Honey One Percenter) from the Cycle Sluts from Hell, and not a reference to the term popularized by Occupy Wall Street.