Pain Walker Quit the game

Got a notification on my YouTube regarding @Pain_Walker quitting the game. Didn't watch the video. But if its true, we would be adding another player to the long long list of players who left the game. We would surely miss you.
I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
kiwinz7AlexFiliUKMattOfEarthcapibaraJenng

Comments

• ElkadorElkador Member Posts: 81
    Saw the video, and yes he said he will quit.
    He meant that the trial reards are nerfed and other things i forgot.

If I understood it right, he will concentrate on the new game "Our World" or whatever the new game was named.
  • warwar Member Posts: 446
    Business wise, I'd too be laughing my ass off at one person leaving, but moral degradation is a thing. ;)

They know exactly what they're doing. Blast them out on Google Play reviews or the iPhone App Store. They're there for a reason.
    romeo
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    would too with ng being %50 down lol.
    kiwinz7MattOfEarth
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,857
    @ShadowaceAz I have completely forgotten about that LOL!

Well it seems they don't anymore. :D
    romeoAlexFiliUKbigbeanoJenng
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 845

Jenng
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    Clickbait. And he makes a new video the next day . Maybe he should just move on
    bigbeanoflyingcowking
  • ChivoHuntrChivoHuntr Member Posts: 23
    I dont know if he quiting for sure, but I agree on trying out OurWorld still waiting for it to be launched, I was just going to play both
  • PicPic Member Posts: 747
    @Pain_Walker I asked in nml line chat are you really done? Maybe you didn't see it
    General_Pain
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    I am around @Pic not going anywhere
    xbamfxPic
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,106
    And I was sooo looking forward to the “taking it all off “ so to speak , video. :neutral:

JadenDBonesbigbeanozeeblack
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 937
    It hurt pretty bad when he opened those 5000 gold component crates. I’m not going to lie it would have crushed me too! Lol glad it wasn’t me though
    Governatorromeo