best way to take down level 26_27 tanks

struggling to combat level 27 tanks, tired all my team combinations and defeafed

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Rosita in the lead with your best scout and shooter combo.

Dwight and Merle might also work for the leader slot.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • LittleDragonCPSLittleDragonCPS Member Posts: 2
    Rosita, Rick, and Darly, level 21 maxed on weapons and def, still taking 2rounds (6 hits) to take down.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,199
    A shooter is best to take them down from distance. Sure shot and piercing will help you get more critical hits. Destructive on weapon and ruthless on armour then load with damage/crit damage badges and you're good to go :smile:
    bigbeanokamilowatyekimhclew
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    3 shooters is the best way to take it down...sasha and 2 shooters also hunters and or assault with incendiary and run and hide while they burn...
    ekimhclew
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    As your survivors are lvl 21, and the tanks in question are 26/27, you are at a +5/6 above you survivor level. Unless you have multiple pink stars, you are in 100% body shot territory, and that is why it take so many hits. Body shots negate any chance at a critical hit, so any crit chance or crit damage boosters from survivor/weapon traits or badges are rendered null. Piercing can mitigate the 100% body shots, and alternately Sasha as leader can help turn the body shots into charge points. Keep your distance and plug away.
    psychwolfdeb1hd
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,252
    I send in my tank buster. Kills level 30-32 tanks no problem. One shot kills on 35-37 walkers.
    mack22
  • OohbabyOohbaby Member Posts: 44
    Fire and or stun. The real problem is your character rank. Most of the rank 24’s I have can handle a rank 26 fairly easily.

Try setting the big ones on fire and then do whatever you can to let it burn. Fire damage adds up real quick and is neccisary tactic moving forward
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Since I don't see it mentioned, fire damage is 10% of their total health every turn.

So if they start with 6,500 (RNG ha!)

You hit once and set on fire. I'm playing with you did 0 damage somehow and never hit again...

6,500-650-650-650-650-650-650-650-650-650-650=0

Just to show how fire kills while you run around and avoid. So even if you never hit again, no matter how much health they begin with, once on fire, they die in 10 rounds.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

@ShadowaceAz I count about 8 turns on fire. 5-6 with level 24s firing back.

ShadowaceAz
    Here is a way to kill high level tanks.

mack22