Purchase Problems / Anyone have advice?

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

A guild member is having this problem (see pic) and asked me for my advice.
I have given a link to CAN'T PURCHASE IOS PAGE and told him to contact support with screen shot. I have also warned him that support will not likely reply till Monday. Does anyone have any other advice?
@David_H79 @zbot maybe?

-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,155
    Hey @TJS,
    That happens to me, same error message. Tell him to force close and try again. Sometimes I have to do that multiple times and just wait a few minuets in between but it eventually connects.
    TJS
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    I was going to suggest #4 but its already there
    I haven't used apple store in ages (being android) But i do remember getting (legitimate) emails saying i need to update my details in the apple store I think they like you to change password frequently maybe worth him logging into the store some time

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

TJS
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,383
    @TJS I have received that error when I enter the wrong password for my itunes account when making a purchase. Has your guild member previously made purchases in the game?

This is from Apple but it's more or less the same thing on the support website.

TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Thanks everyone.

@zbot , I believe he has but I'll pass all this info on and hopefully it'll help.

Much appreciated!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Also, if they updated the TOS agreement since he last purchased, or if the CC they have assigned has expired. I got hit by both those at times.

I never remember to update every location when my CC is renewed.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,380
    Support talked me through an incident like that.. had to reboot my phone and all was well!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    TJS
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,383
    @TJS has the issue been resolved? Also could you ask your guild member to check their setting to see if their game is connected to Game Center?