Bin, Keep or outpost (Shooter question)

AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
edited April 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Normally i use Abe/Assault & Hunter, I now want to expand to use shooters have a few , one i have used a few times
I am thinking of maybe putting 1 or 2 in the outpost, and using 2 as i struggled on BBQ which if any would be worth investing in?
as you can see i only have 35 shooter tokens so it will be a while before seeing Amy's 5th trait

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
  • DAILY PLAYERS
  • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    I would say dirty larry is your best choice. He’s amazing. I would dump all of my tokens into him

Joe king is a very close second for me but you’d have to put damage badges on him to make up for the lack of marksman
    AmBushbigbeanoanthony172HuttSlayer23
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,205
    Dirty Larry is by far your best shooter and as close to perfect as you could expect IMO. I would make him your primary shooter and pink him up.
    AmBushanthony172bigbeanoekimhclew
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    Dirty Larry by 10 lengths (to use a horse racing term). I have many Shooters and I can tell you I regret the ones I have that don't have Marksman so even though I really like Joe King he'll poop out on you on the toughest maps (yes you can badge him up however badging up someone with Marksman is a better strategy). If Amy's 5th is Ruthless then she's golden however I'd take Larry up as high as you can first. Joe King is worth leveling to use in The Distance (Ruthless) however if you don't plan on leveling Eileen or Mac I wouldn't hesitate using for tokens (especially Eileen). I'd hold Amy until you have tokens to spare to see her 5th.
    AmBush
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    @Cronus @WellyLuga @ekimhclew
    Cheers for the opinions, any opinions for outpost fodder?

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    I would use eileen dover as your outpost defender, with dick burns coming in second.
    AmBush
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    If you want the best traited outpost defender it's Eileen. Put the flare gun in her hands and with lucky and revenge she's gonna light up raiders. That being said Dick doesn't have revenge but he'll do well for outpost as would Bitch. Just depends how much you want to invest in the Outpost. Daryl, Dwight and Rosita make a good trio and you can put incendiary for Daryl and Dwight. Not sure Eileen is gonna do better for you than those two.
    AmBush