A very strange Assault... your point?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
JackBauer could have been a perfect hunter... :#

Trash and keep upgrading Jane Marple?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• aquilaaquila Member Posts: 275
    I have almost two same assaults. 8★ Jane with sure shot instead of d.stance, 6★ Jack with dodge instead of ironskin. They work very well together, even better with Sasha as @tabernac said.
    They even cleared this week's distance (#1) mission 19 with Abraham, altough they are level 23.
    I mean they are very useful and versatile together.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    aquila said:

I have almost two same assaults. 8★ Jane with sure shot instead of d.stance, 6★ Jack with dodge instead of ironskin. They work very well together, even better with Sasha as @tabernac said.

They even cleared this week's distance (#1) mission 19 with Abraham, altough they are level 23.

I mean they are very useful and versatile together.

Yep... assault has never been my best class... i have a 8 star too but very bad...so trying to find something better...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,359
    Uhhh JackBauer is the exact assault I'm looking for. What do you mean "could have been perfect"!? That's the ticket!
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    capibara
    edited May 2018

Uhhh JackBauer is the exact assault I'm looking for. What do you mean "could have been perfect"!? That's the ticket!

Well...those traits are better for hunters... ruthless for example is wasted in assaults and sure shot... I always try to think what trait i will need when playing at round 30+ ...before that traits are pointless...
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    @capibara I wish to have problem like that :) Whats your ideal assault you are lookin for out of curiousity?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,359
    I wouldn't say ruthless is wasted on assaults. How is doing more damage on charge attacks wasted? Depending on the map, sure shot can be alright. What do you look for in assaults?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    capibaratabernacbigbeano

@capibara I wish to have problem like that :) Whats your ideal assault you are lookin for out of curiousity?

Well... maybe Def Stance was better instead of sure shot. When playing at 30+ DS is better choice and maybe Revenge could have helped to charge when playing with Sasha... so DS for SS and Rev for Ruthless would have been perfect

...i have already this "complicated" assault.. :#

aquila
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    @capibara haha I really thought today about forum topic for assaults and question about revenge usage on higher levels for that class.Most of peeps not recommending that trait but I want try find someone with good build around that.It cant be that bad!
    capibara