Very quiet

SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
Has anyone heard anything about updates, heroes, episodes? Would love some info to get excited about.
anthony172Japes87romeo

Comments

• Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Yes. Its quite quiet.
    CaptainslayerJapes87WellyLugaromeo
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    Yes very lol
    romeoMais88
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    Unfortunately I haven’t figured out how to edit. Looked right hit post then noticed lol
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 339
    hey @Samstown , there should be a little gear icon on ur post...just tap that and it should let u edit.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @paintbeast better then 'Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda'?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

l2wannabe
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Japes87
    I know what you meen :p
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Japes87
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    The word that isn't a word .. "Irregardless"
    WellyLugaDLichl2wannabe
    Then than always bites my backside. Enough about my worst subject ever. Haha
    Who whom whovian .. I get them all kerfuffled
    Concordia

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    How do people not know that it's a contraction?
    CaptainslayerGovernator
    Japes87 said:

The word that isn't a word .. "Irregardless"

I was speaking to my friend Merriam, when I asked is irregardless a word?
    I was told Irregardless was popularized in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its increasingly widespread spoken use called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance.

However she did say I should use regardless instead.
    Concordia

Japes87l2wannabe
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    People use "regardless" and "irregardless" in the exact same function though no? Just in general speech I've heard anyways .. like anyone who I've ever heard say it could use regardless and mean the exact same thing . It's redundant .. humans are weird
    True, it's like someone saying Absolutely certain ... If you are certain of it, you have no doubt, thus absolutely has no reason to be said/written.

Are you certain you did your homework?
    Are you absolutely certain you did your homework?
    Concordia

Japes87TatdJdml2wannabe
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Irregardless your being too definite its the defiant nature of spellcheck/autocorrect/autofill thats the definiable culprit.
    Japes87l2wannabe
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    Lol what a coincidence.

I just learned about the word acyrologia the other day:
    http://rhetoric.byu.edu/Figures/A/acyrologia.htm
    @Kaz I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!

@Starr621
    http://www.magickeys.com/books/riddles/words.html
    Enjoy these as well:
    HOMONYMS are words that sound alike but have different meanings. Homophones are a type of homonym that also sound alike and have different meanings, but have different spellings.

HOMOGRAPHS are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. Heteronyms are a type of homograph that are also spelled the same and have different meanings, but sound different.

WORDS THAT BOTH SOUND THE SAME AND ARE SPELLED THE SAME are both homonyms (same sound) and homographs (same spelling). Example: lie (untruth) and lie (prone); fair (county fair), fair (reasonable).
    Concordia

KazJaden
    @Starr621
    Also don't forget to compare

acyrologia vs malapropism

Depending on what site/book you get examples from, some are down right pee yourself funny. :wink:
    Concordia

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 766
    Were did you here all these words?
    Governator
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Scraped.
    JeemPedMadPuppy
    edited May 2018
    Danski_46 said:

Were did you here all these words?

I have friends that like to use "50 cent words" to make themselves feel special. I'm often looking them up under the table on my phone :wink:

Edit to add:
    I've been having a joyous time playing with Latin lately. My extended family has a couple people taking Latin as a class. We are having fun throwing statements and trying to decipher without using google. Haha
    Concordia

Danski_46
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

New Rules

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Japes87
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 156
    It’s lose a star, not loose a star.
    Governator
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Can't believe nobody posted this yet B)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    romeo
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    @Samstown Go back and check the forums months ago. This game is dead. After @Shteevie promised there would be some AMAZING things coming, he promised. NOTHING, not a word. @Kaz has gone quiet, no news no nothing, no devs words absolutely nothing. I've stopped spending money months ago and playing Animation Throwdown instead, I spend over $400 AUD with them so far happily. They constantly upgrade and develop the game, listen to players, its great. If they make a game error, they send you a sorry pack of great stuff to compensate you. Such a pity about this game, I loved iot for 2 years but the forum warned NG they would stop playing and spending but NG doesnt seem to care one bit. Try find anything that mentions anything of updates or what to come.. You wont find it ....
    WellyLugaShadowaceAzbigbeano
    I was fairly sure @The_Overcomer had already quit the game due to the posting on April 20th

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/316397/#Comment_316397
    Just another example of what was said months ago. Sorry to see you go @Drunken. NG not doing anything about players leaving nor caring. Be interesting to see their next business QBR. But on another note, Animation Throwdown has had around $400 AUD from me in the last 2 months @Kaz ... Money better spent.
    I haven't nor will spend any more money on a game that is going no where. Ive gone from around 1400 stars, down to 700 down to 430 and not far off stopping myself.
    Concordia

Danski_46Kratosbigbeano