The raids are total bull....

I find it ridiculous that you enter into a raid again somebody to levels lower than you and they slaughter you and happen to take exactly the amount you earned from previous rates. There is no rhyme or reason as to how you win and who can defeat you. It's ridiculous it's not even worth using that part of the game
SCBMAflyingcowkingbigbeanokiwinz7

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @theldssdl

In fact, sometimes it’s less
    I_Am_Psychotheldssdlxbamfx
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 776
    It's more fun killing everything. I use Glenn in lead slot and get xp, tomatoes and tg.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    If bothering with Outpost, may as well take Glenn and kill all if possible.

Try to do most of kills with survivors equipped with training armour (other 2 traits MUST be useful).

Don't raid for less than 500TG unless it keeps offering same crappy low TG outpost to raid, in which case definitely I'll it to (HOPEFULLY) remove ithe from raid search.

If walkers are level 26, take your time, use charged attacks if necessary, because you only need to ensure fully charged when opening gate, so you can recharge.

If it's a disaster, at least keep Glenn safe, and accept some hospital time for other 2 and use others while theye heal.

Get nice food, XP and TG for the gas.

I don't mind influence loss. 5k TG every 2 weeks is plenty, so as long as I have that, any losses don't bother me. As long as Glenn is available.

I hate Outpost btw. I've never made secret of it. Sometimes I might have a daily which is best done with Outpost, or I might have 5 radios for 3k TG in my store etc etc
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    I like setting outpost defense's and im enjoying it.Dunno why but its very satysfying to me when I see few defenses in row or draw,draw,draw from opponents.Key it the proper equipment, stun armors,sniper harness etc.
    Danski_46
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 453
    Outpost raids have always confused me, I don’t think I will ever understand the scoring system.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • greatmortygreatmorty Member Posts: 2
    Such bullshit!!!! I just raided with my hardest hitting level 20 survivors with full badges and I got slaughtered by level 18 survivors. And then you lose three times more than you ever earn on a raid. WTF I'm so disgusted with the outpost and I'm ready to quit this whole game.
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    @greatmorty Your whole team has stun resistance?Of course you can lose to lower level opponent if they have good equipment or you make wrong choices with attacks-its possible.Hell, you can even make great choice and try to stun 3 characters with assault and they wont be stunned with proper gear then will attack you next round and screw everything.Remember that RNG is there.Badges are not super advantage factor there from my experience btw.
    mack22Danski_46T_12
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,845
    Badges are an incredible advantage to attackers, but not defenders. Defenders can't use badges.

Use defensive badges on your attack team and they won't hurt you very much
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoT_12
  • PicPic Member Posts: 851
    You used to be raided for a % of the TG you had at that time. Ohh the good old days of trying to spend every last TG before you logged off.
    DodkongCrowTRobotT_12
  • OohbabyOohbaby Member Posts: 42
    I sure wish I had a replay of a raid I did yesterday where a single bruiser managed to ping pong my entire crew. I should have taken notes
    Danski_46romeoT_12
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    Oohbaby said:

I sure wish I had a replay of a raid I did yesterday where a single bruiser managed to ping pong my entire crew. I should have taken notes

already happened me the same, guess it was bruisers with punish but i dont take a note of the username.

Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 776
    The combo must be retaliate - punish - turn then repeat as your squad is all stunned. Been done over a few times like that along with a big loss of influence.
    T_12