When will there be a revamp to the guild function?

@kaz - can you answer if there are changes planned for the guild function? To be honest, I think a lot of players are hanging in with this game simply for loyalty to their guild. Highly organized guilds have line chat and other things to supplement, but small stand alone guilds like mine have built loyalty to each other too over the years. We deserve something better than the cruddy AOL dial up chat version of a guild experience we are currently getting. We should be able to see if another member is online, at the bare minimum. There are tons of other suggestions I have, and likely others would too, but I’m not going to vent into the wind if it’s pointless.
Please understand that a large part of your player base is here now just out of guild loyalty, and help us have a better experience. This would be a very easy and relatively cheap thing you can implement that would improve everyone’s experience and make players more likely to hang in there.
Danski_46kamilowatyNick37

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited May 2018
    Raven2318 said:

This would be a very easy and relatively cheap thing you can implement that would improve everyone’s experience and make players more likely to hang in there.

C'mon @Kaz Can you just redo the games entire user interface... That should be cheap and easy. You can do it!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    BoukephalosJayZGovernator
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 455
    Agree, chat is about 20 years out of date and would also like to be able add profile pictures.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Appears the MAJOR UPDATE is going to be Huge, it has Guild Stuff. Make sure you're in a Guild. So excited.

Well, that's what Pain Walkers last video said.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Danski_46