4x4 Hero Fest

It just seems its not worth it. The regular Hero Fest gives us an avarage of 3 tokens per phone.
For this 4x4 Hero Fest, using 40 phones, we would need at least 120 tokens to make it equal.
Even if you get and keep all 3 heroes, it's very likely they will all be 32 tokens. So 3 x 32 = 96 tokens
Or am I doing the math wrong?

Comments

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    not so bad
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Putchuco said:

It is a bit more complicated than that.
    The 40x call with 3 rerolls is actually one of the best calls in the game, per radio, so i would assume this one with 4 rerolls is even better.

The ratio is different? I don't think so. The chances, in %, are shown at the "i" bottom. They are the same for both Hero Fest.
  • TatdJdmTatdJdm Member Posts: 23
    Not too shabby for 40 phones. One and done - back to hoarding.
    SCBMAromeoRaven2318
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    No need to get complicated with the math. 15-radio call = keep 1 survivor. 40-radio call = keep 3 survivors. You save 5 radios. The 40 calls have always been good value.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    romeo
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 161
    I need help deciding if I should take a chance on this Hunter, or take another roll. I rarely get a Hunter with ruthless, but kinda wish she didn’t have defensive stance. Thanks in advance!!

TJSromeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    aafr99 said:

Putchuco said:

It is a bit more complicated than that.
    The 40x call with 3 rerolls is actually one of the best calls in the game, per radio, so i would assume this one with 4 rerolls is even better.

The ratio is different? I don't think so. The chances, in %, are shown at the "i" bottom. They are the same for both Hero Fest.
    Having four spins rather than three definitely improves your chances. It's not as simple as looking at the drop rates. Drop rates at related to each one slot &one spin.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @ShadowaceAz, I wouldn't look down on that warrior at all. Sure, he's got no defense, but he's an offensive beast. Lots of hefty damage reduction badges, and that dude will kick some serious dead ass!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Jenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @DBones you think? I thought the Vigilant kinda poofed him.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    edited May 2018
    I like (don't "love," but definitely like) vigilant on melee, especially when equipped with an interrupt weapon. Overwatch, you get a decent hit (which, with interrupt will stop the dead prick in his tracks...up to a certain level, of course). Then unleash hell on his ass with powerstrike (and ruthless if you're charged!). I have a newfound love for powerstrike :)

Edited to add: This strategy is particularly helpful against fatties, armored, and even the living pricks :)
    Edited a 2nd time: to remove "will" from before "strategy" in 1st edit. No idea why I had that word in there :#
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    JadenJenngkamilowaty

Center one was 128 scout tokens. It was enough to Pink my newest arrival to the camp

Concordia

anthony172Jaden
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 161
    Do you think this assault is worth taking a chance on? I still have 3 rolls to go. Thanks in advance!

Only if you have tons of tokens to waste. Don't know your level, but I don't accept below Epic anymore. Not worth the trait failure/token loss ratio if you recycle later.
    Concordia

HuttSlayer23