Aaron Hero Tokens not available in radio calls?

vipernate99vipernate99 Member Posts: 3
So I was looking at the drop chances for hero tokens in the radio call, and I noticed that Aaron doesn’t appear as one of the possible drops in the Rare Hero category. Is it possible to get him from radio calls and it just isn’t displayed or is it a bug that his tokens don’t drop in radio calls?
JenngT_12freedydaddy

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    edited May 2018
    @vipernate99 No, Aaron is a special hero from the Distance and the only way that you can get his tokens is playing the Distance in hard mode.
    vipernate99TJS
  • vipernate99vipernate99 Member Posts: 3
    @anthony172 Oh okay, thank you for clearing that up! I’ll have to work on grinding harder into the distance lol
    anthony172
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    I suggest you to watch the video of @OneLessTitan . His video give you tips that will help you and all the version. Good luck hombre
    Jenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    There has only been 1 radio call event that offered his tokens so far. I had a magic role and got a 128 token call.

That's the only reason I have him unlocked. I keep watching to see if they slip him in again.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JenngTHCrossdeb1hdT_12
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,253
    I did see someone post last month that a person in their guild got Aaron tokens from a Challenge Token Reward Crate.
    mack22JenngTHCross
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Governator
    Yep, that's was me. I posted a pic from a guild member who got Aaron in a Token Crate.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    See, think I made it up?
    Once in a blue moon he's available.
    Guess what?
    It's Blue Moon Season!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

THCrossT_12
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
    @ShadowaceAz when I saw the reset I was thinking you have some clairvoyant powers B) don't look into my eyes
    posthuman
    JenngJadenT_12