Hunter Help

UsernameUsername Member Posts: 28
edited April 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Alrighty , first of all , thank you for sparing your time for reading this thread . I know I post a lot of this and getting preety annoying , but I need all of your advice and opinions .
I usually dont use hunters that much and have been using Amanda since she came out of a container in Terminus with Angie . But now I accidentally stumbled upon Nicole . I dont know what to do with these hunters . So , what are your thoughts on what to do with them ?

P.S: And also , thank you for at least reading this relatively long description .

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,218
    edited April 2018
    Nicole is better than Amanda IMO but since they both have bullet dodge I would be a little hesitant on upgrading either further. They both have marksman, dodge and bullet dodge but ruthless/luck on Nicole is more preferable to iron skin/vigilant. Both are fine for extra bodies for the distance :smile:
    Usernameanderfm12Billy54ekimhclew
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    I'd think that Maggie or Daryl(if they are legendary) would be a solid option for you as well. None of the hunters that you have are really good, so I'd use them(but won't invest tokens) until you find something better. I personally like hunters with: Revenge, Marksman, Ruthless, Luck (for incendiary rifle) and for 5th any mitigating trait would be fine: Iron Skin or Defensive Stance would be really good, Dodge is ok.
    Username
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,187
    My preferred Hunter has Lucky, Sure Shot, Marksman, Ruthless and Iron Skin. It's a toss-up for me between Iron Skin and Dodge as the 5th (as in if Iron Skin was Dodge I'd be ok). I could take Revenge in place of Iron Skin but not my first choice. Unless we get Freemen maps as a standard part of game play week-in / week- out then Bullet Dodge and Defensive Stance are wasted traits.
    Usernameaquilaekimhclew
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 366
    Totally agree with @Cronus

Have such hunter and she rocks... well maybe except her face
    anthony172UsernameMattOfEarth
  • UsernameUsername Member Posts: 28
    Thanks for all of your help , guys . But I have gotten another problem today . I kinda got 2 more hunters that have the chance to replace Amanda and Nicole cause both of them has no b.dodge yet .
    I need your help again even though you already answered my quiestion . So , which one would you pick ? And I am so sorry to annoy you guys with more of these unimportant questions .
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,218
    Both look good to me. If Kevin got ruthless or sure shot he'd be worthy of pink. Mike would be worthy of pink with ruthless, dodge or iron skin.

Good luck!
    Username
  • midugonmidugon Member Posts: 12
    Que me aconsejais?
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    edited April 2018
    Ninguno de los dos son perfectos. Pero ambos son usables, el primero es un buen cazador defensivo que puede ser util en altos RSL, el segundo me gusta mas, tiene implacable y vengativo, y no va mal del todo en defensa, es bastante bueno si tienes que enfrentarte a enemigos humanos. Yo usaria los dos hasta que encontrase algo un poco mejor. Yo ya puse mis preferencias mas arriba para el cazador ideal. Pero no invertitia tokens para mejorar ninguno
    midugon
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    My thoughts:

Amanda looks like the "Before" side on the effects of methamphetamine use poster and Nicole is the "After side.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Username
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @ignas did you find the only Gast in a world of Walkers?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

dulinquartersignas
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    I would really like to see Kevins 5th trait! He is looking Very promising! Would be a A+ hunter if his 5th is sure shot or ruthless. I would invest tokens in him if he gets one of those. Regardless of what the 5th trait is Kevin still has 4 of the most desirable traits! With all the traits that are know available it is Really hard to get that "Perfect" survivor or a "Unicorn". I also like Nicole, I would keep her. Bullet Dodge gets ragged on alot. I have a few Great survivors with BD that I have equipped with bullet proof gear. They are Great for maps with Freemen, Outpost raids, &/or placing in your Outpost. I might even invest tokens in Nicole, I really like having a 7☆ & a few 6☆ survivors with BD & bullet proof gear for challenges like Teeming Graveyard! I would hang onto Amanda & put her in the Outpost, pull her out when needed for Freemen maps. I dont know exactly what to think about Mike?? I just recently got a survivor with revenge that was worth keeping but have not used yet, IIstill have alot of training to do. I am not totally sold on revenge, it Barley does 50% of base damage. I wonder if the revenge shot would even kill a higher level walker? If the walker had already lost 80-90% of its health from a body shot I think revenge would be able to finish off the walker.
    I would invest in Kevin 1st to see his 5th trait, then possibly invest more.
    Use Amanda in Outpost, pull her out to use on Freemen maps &/or Raids. I would pair her with Nicole, use Dwight as lead for the extra damage % it gives on human enemies. I would try using Mike & testing him out to see how you like revenge before investing in him.
    That is just my personal opinion. I realize that other players will have different options & ideas that are based on the things that they have had good luck with as well as their playing style.
    Que os parece?
    anthony172
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    > @midugon said:
    > Que os parece?

Creo que deberías tomarte el riesgo de mejorar a este casi perfecto cazador. Los mejores serían luck o piel de acero. Suerte nos dejas saber que obtienes
    midugon
    > @anthony172 said:
    > > @midugon said:
    > > Que os parece?
    >
    > Creo que deberías tomarte el riesgo de mejorar a este casi perfecto cazador. Los mejores serían luck o piel de acero. Suerte nos dejas saber que obtienes

Gracias.
    Como la veis?
    anthony172WellyLuga
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    > @midugon said:
    > Como la veis?

Brutal yo tengo una así. Quedartelo y mejorarla
    midugon
    > @anthony172 said:
    > > @midugon said: