Radio Event has been nerfed

Comments

• titustitus Member Posts: 86
    nadecir said:

It is interesting to know what @Kaz means specifically by these statements: "In order to have this event more often, we can't run it exactly as it was before. We've seen the results and they weren't the best" and "That's the plan after we see how this one goes." What objective results does NG want to see from this event in order to classify it as a success?

Care to clue us on what you mean by that Kaz?

translation:We think we can make more money by selling our "value bundles"lol instead of the cheaper gaz boosters.
    OneLessTitan
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    bladgier said:

@Kaz If it was AT LEAST 4 times a year in this format, possibly more and if this even could be run with let's say jackpot at the same time or 1 min gas then I'd say that's done deal for me and I'd be happy.

I'm on board with this line of thought. It's not as ideal as keeping the event the way it's always been, but it also wouldn't be nearly as bad as running the event as frequently (or rather, infrequently) as it is now with the nerfed numbers. If you half the amount of radios we get in crates during the event, but double the frequency of the event, I would think it's more or less a wash over time. If any of you math wizards care to chime in and prove one way or the other which way works better, I'd love to hear it, because I'm too damn lazy to try to sit here and figure that shit out :p
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Jenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    edited May 2018
    @Kaz man I just want to say, I'll take this event several times a year happily. And I know I'm not alone.

Angry people speak the loudest and are therefore heard most often.

I like radios as much as the next guy.

I don't have infinite resources, so I don't buy tons of bundles and such, here and there, some boosters sure.

If I got time to play lots, I'll boost and play lots, regardless of the Weekend Event in play.

This weekend is mother's day weekend so I really probably shouldn't play a ton anyway, but if I do, the extra radios will be very appreciated sir.

Thank you, and I would like to extend my gratitude to the whole team for continuing to put time and energy into a game I love, extending its longevity more than any other hand I've ever played... Ever. Keep it up.

All due respect to @OneLessTitan and others here.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I usually buy a booster almost every week so I can max out to my ability in the challenge, I usually buy 2 for the radio event but with this nerf (like the interupt nerf) I'll no longer buy bundles again ( I spent about $500 since I decided to buy bundles again a couple months ago).
    Depending how this event goes it may also mean no more full gas
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Mischaromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    edited May 2018
    @OneLessTitan sure plenty of times I bought boosters during radio events and many others.

(Not the last component event, didn't boost all weekend mostly because it didn't increase chances of finding gold components and those are the only ones I need... Sitting on 50 blue frags right now)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 619
    edited May 2018
    I have no problem with people voicing their opinions, I fully support it and like I said, actually agree with some of the displeasures stated. What I don't agree with is how some go WAY over the top and just say the same thing over and over and over again. To me, that's when it changes from valid criticism to whinning.

And in all honest and not be snarky, how do people feel attacked by devs? Maybe it was before I joined, but to me all the 'attacking' seems to come from our side, not theirs.