Bullet dodge build, ideal survivor (ranged)

kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
edited May 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Welcome
I have set alternative goal to find shooter,hunter and assault with bullet dodge trait+other perfect traits if possible.That will be long term goal.I need that type of survivors for rotation/vs freemans/outpost.On purpose im skippin melee survivors here.If you could pick bullet dodge+other traits..what should be perfect match for each ranged class?
All responses appreciated.
Greetings.

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,193
    I'm guessing this is mainly for outpost defense? Bullet dodge, iron skin, marksman, dodge and lucky. Then gold stun resist/bulletproof on the armour with either silver iron skin/dodge/sniper harness would probably a perfect setup which you're looking for.
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    Looks like pattern for all ranged with bullet dodge.If I want mix revenge there, which trait could be switched?I guess dodge?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,193
    Yeah revenge is nice to have. Probably dodge, maybe even marksman since it only adds to base damage.
    kamilowaty
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    I mean, you're still going to want Ruthless and Sure Shot if you're taking them on missions vs. Freemen. If I'm being honest, this might not be the best use of your tokens. I had a similar mission awhile back, but that's a lot of tokens to invest in a survivor that will not be used too often. You're better off maximizing your survivors in those classes with better traits, but work towards a specific set of armors to use vs. Freemen. Bulletproof, sniper harness, iron skin, ruthless, etc. When you actually get to a difficulty level in the challenge where the Freemen start becoming a problem, bullet dodge is not going to work anymore.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Cronus
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Thats good info to consider @crambert_nec .If bullet dodge has so low value on higher Distance levels vs freemans then it will be waste of tokens.Im not as much determinated to find perfect outpost survivors just for that single role.I just wanted more rotation and variety.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Once enemies get 5 levels above your actual survivor level (level of survivor + 1 additional level for each pink star) you won't be able to dodge attacks any longer. Dodge/BD still has a function, though. At 5 levels above your ASL, all attacks against you become critical hits. The dodge traits can negate those criticals and turn them into normal attacks. But you will never be able to dodge attacks at that level (except for Hazard Suit + Dodge, but that's a different story).
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    kamilowaty