CEO of NG admits 27th April 2018 revenue decline due to players leaving NML

13»

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 729
    edited May 2018
    I wont lie I enjoy the community. I just don't have time for both. =)
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    I'm unsure of any other mobile game that lasts and keeps improving after 2-3 years after release. I've also not played a freemium game where you can and do get everything for free. The only reason to spend money is to speed things up. Most suggestions which are given to "improve" the game just make it even easier to not spend money. One thing they could do is more challenge maps and to reopen the story mode once completed.
    ShadowaceAz
  • KitsuneKitsune Member Posts: 44
    Firekid said:

I'm unsure of any other mobile game that lasts and keeps improving after 2-3 years after release. I've also not played a freemium game where you can and do get everything for free. The only reason to spend money is to speed things up. Most suggestions which are given to "improve" the game just make it even easier to not spend money. One thing they could do is more challenge maps and to reopen the story mode once completed.

Clash of Clans
    Proud Member of the Beware Guild!
    Timboski
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @Firekid

Parallel Kingdom had a 6 run before they quite updating.
    Candy Crush
    Mine Craft

Lots of games have longer than 2-3 run
    TimboskiThe_Overcomer
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    It's a hard question to answer but, if you joined this game now, and had no idea of what the game was like, would you enjoy it? I am seriously interested as When I joined the next nerf was wrestler, which didn't really affect me as didn't get to +5 in the challenge that often. I still really enjoy it and have certainly played this game more than any previous mobile game before.
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 842
    @Firekid

That is a tough question to answer. I have been around since October 2015 and have seen so many gates put in players way. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but many gates that have been put in place are to push players into PTP (especially with the challenge), where I never felt that before. This was the first 'free' mobile game I have downloaded with purchasable upgrades. I have spent real world money on it, but unless NG decides to run this truncated event every month, I believe any further spending is over...

Raven2318biter370
  • Rogerjo77085224Rogerjo77085224 Member Posts: 3
    Many things need to change please improve things for players
    Gorgan
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 468
    I had no problem purchasing things but until they fix making badges, better drops, better prices in the shop, I won’t buy another thing either...
    TJSThe_Overcomer
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 75
    I started in about March 2016. In 2016 I spend somewhere like 500-700

In 2017 due the constant nerfing and ignored bugs i slowed down. In the last few months if 2017 I spend 30/40 on some end of year good bundles and since then nothing and no plan to spend any again

Also! I have shares in a games company and acted as a consultant to that company so understand this business to a reasonable degree.

I totally agree with those here who said NG doesn’t care about us only money and they have seriously got it wrong with NML

I still like the game and will play but only for a bit of fun, for free and to keep, up with the good people here and in the game

I Really CANT see any reason why I would ever ever Spend any money on any game from NG.

But AMC can rest easy in that I still love the show and do not hold them In any way responsible,
    rustynail
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 134
    Almost bought the armour bundle in the shop today. but until I see something positive on the way my wallet will stay in my pocket. already spent far to much. no more to get excited about it seems
    The_Overcomer