Radio Active Bundle

I know I saw comments on this bundle buried in another post but cant find it now so am sharing my 2 cents here. I had high hopes and was ready to buy it before seeing it, but now that I see it I guess I don't know why anyone would buy it. Only 60 radios? I'll be buying $2 gas and get those radios pretty quick. I could even thrown in $3 for xp and still pay less than half the bundle cost. I don't get the thinking behind this one...
GuapoDanski_46msrebeccaromeobababooey

Comments

• SerpSerp Member Posts: 609
    I’ll help you, $22.99>$1.99. Of course when you kick out NG economy, $1.99>$0.00.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    Well because their bundle guy is a moron and cant really put two and two together. But to further highlight my point the price point of bundles are not equal across all platforms. What something cost in $$ can be different in another currency. They don't use a standard conversation rate. Which blows my mind for an international business.

But their numbers dude is rocking it NXTGMS is up 6.5% on the week and now only down -19.62 on the year.
    bigbeanoRaven2318romeoTatdJdm
    Here is another brain buster bundle question

480 radios
    3500 gold(70 radios)
    15k TG

600 radios

If I were to buy one which should I choose the bundle 40bucks cheaper but has 50 less radios, but includes 15k TG? or the bundle that that's 40 bucks more for 50 extra radios?
    romeo
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    @Drunken we are buying from Apple or Google, not from NG directly. They are the ones really to blame for the differences between countries.
    zivaoliviaTJSromeo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    Drunken said:

Here is another brain buster bundle question

480 radios
    3500 gold(70 radios)
    15k TG

600 radios

If I were to buy one which should I choose the bundle 40bucks cheaper but has 50 less radios, but includes 15k TG? or the bundle that that's 40 bucks more for 50 extra radios?

Agreed @Drunken ... while I personally don't have problems with them 'nerfing' features, the bundle component/prices do make me question their intelligence sometimes.
    romeo
    @Deadheads

A legendary Frag is worth $25
    romeo
    @mik81

Are we buying from or through Apple or Google? Doesn't NG set their prices? So doesn't the conversion fall onto the company?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    A little under 3 hrs and just got my 60th radio (turned into 192 Abe, woo-hoo!) so yeah, no reason to buy this bundle...
    @Deadheads

Last event I grinded 8 hours got 900 radios 112.5 radios per hour. So you have grinded 3 hours to get 20 per hour.

They will need to run this event a shit ton more to be on pace with other
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Drunken said:

@Deadheads

Last event I grinded 8 hours got 900 radios 112.5 radios per hour. So you have grinded 3 hours to get 20 per hour.

They will need to run this event a shit ton more to be on pace with other

That's the problem! 112 radios per hour is fine but this 20 or I'll be generous 30 radios per hour is a waste of time!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    Or they have just moved the goalpost to stop people grind Tara for 8 hours to take advantage of the previous event? They are trying to slow the game down so they don't need to make as much content or increase difficulty of normal missions. It all goes back to when they introduced badges. Making survivors that much more powerful without really making the rest of the game more difficult. Same with body shots. I do love the way you don't play anymore but love to come here and spread your negativity and criticism with the games. Things change, they had an amazing event too amazing so they made it slightly worse. They had an amazing trait in wrestler too amazing so they made it less amazing. Could go on and on backwards with inturrpt, lucky, dodge etc. As the game changes so will some of the other stuff.
    Sorry I'm slightly drunken and wanted to vent.
    Ah that's better.
    Dodkongmik81bigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Drunken said:

@mik81

Are we buying from or through Apple or Google? Doesn't NG set their prices? So doesn't the conversion fall onto the company?

Prices will be different for Google to Apple & Country to Country. Apple & Google apply prices differently, countries will have different taxes etc that others. So although NG applies a price, that price will differ in relation with what I just mentioned.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    @TJS unaware of that I guess for me that because my phone is based out of US that when I was international it didn't defer based on location?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited May 2018
    Paying with your US credit card will not effect price regardless of what country your currently in.. But for example if you bought a Google Play card from another country (ie; Australia) the price would change to the to Australian prices. Same if you used a credit card from an Australian bank.

To add Google & Apple prices may also be different but I can't say if that's the same for every country, I only assume it would be.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Drunken
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Yeah @Drunken the Invoice is from Google or Apple, not NG. Any issue related with payments I always went to Google, they never had to get any confirmation with the Developer and they were always able to address it directly.
  • titustitus Member Posts: 86
    Firekid said:

Or they have just moved the goalpost to stop people grind Tara for 8 hours to take advantage of the previous event? They are trying to slow the game down so they don't need to make as much content or increase difficulty of normal missions. It all goes back to when they introduced badges. Making survivors that much more powerful without really making the rest of the game more difficult. Same with body shots. I do love the way you don't play anymore but love to come here and spread your negativity and criticism with the games. Things change, they had an amazing event too amazing so they made it slightly worse. They had an amazing trait in wrestler too amazing so they made it less amazing. Could go on and on backwards with inturrpt, lucky, dodge etc. As the game changes so will some of the other stuff.

Sorry I'm slightly drunken and wanted to vent.

Ah that's better.

Maybe if you drank less you could see how NG is taking advantage of its player base. p.s Keep on buying those 80$ bundles. lol :) "they had an amazing event too amazing" maybe you shoudnt drink period! lol
    Firekid
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87
    Okay, we all know that this radio event was nerfed, mostly the OG and end level players. Just ran about 20 Tara missions and got 3 radios, not bad but not worth the time. If I wouldn’t know that it’s a special event, I wouldn’t recognize that there are more of the radios in the boxes.

@KaZ, I am sure you will read those threads and my opinion is that NG did wrong and is betting only on the radio buddles and not on players buying more gas to play more. I mean I could buy 3 boosters and grind the 3 whole days and get multi millions of gas and XP for the bin and a bit more than usual radios but why should I? My supplies are at constant 20 mio since weeks and no one at NG listens to offer us a permanent solution to trade tomatoes. Out of my 50 survivors, 40 are maxed to level 24, the rest are cannon fodder at intended level 20 for the distance (and Eugene as my favorite hero at 21 to sacrifice and stun once in the distance, no need to invest in him). Sure, I am permanently upgrading weapons and armor which I get mainly from the distance but have no need to do it fast, am well equipped already and just need ca. 2.5 mio XP every day to do that.

@kaz, why not making the heros more important and making their hero traits working also not in leading position? So many people have asked for this for so many times! This would make ALL heros worth upgradable and usable and not only Sasha and some other hero toons like Michonne, Abe and Aaron for me. So why do endgamers would need radios and consequently buy more gas and endlessly grind this weekend? Sure to get the 2nd and then the 3rd pink star on their 3-4 favorite heros but knowing the ridiculous amounts of radios you need to do that, only the hardest grinders would spend their complete weekend in NML. And only a couple ones would buy whose over expensive 80 $£€ bundles. But the most loyal players who love the game because of the mechanics and the gameplay wouldn’t do that, my opinion.

So why would I buy such a radio active bundle with 2xXP and gas for 2 days? I wouldn’t because the drop rates for phones are low and there is no other sense for me to endlessly grind and have my XP and tomatoe bars being maxed already.

The event isn’t bad if you have to collect XP or tomatoes and get more radios as a side effect. For someone at low level who needs to develop the council and survivors, this is nice but still not great. For us endgamers, trade goods and radios are the important currency and tomatoes and XP aren’t. So I might run outpost raids to get the trade goods which I always do but why should I buy a booster for that and not getting the benefits of the event?
    I know from myself, you grind more if you fill your coffers with useful stuff but once these are full, you stop.

Why not introduce trading with tomatoes and XP as a permanent solution? This would allow also the endgamers to grind again, for those who want do that and even further progress in the game and traid in something useful.

Just to summarize, I will not buy your radio active boosters because these are nonsense. The marketing guys at NG are recommended to read this forum and learn from here, there are a lot of great suggestions here and we end gamers are losing the hope that our feedback is coming through to NG decision maker ears.

A lot of disappointment for the end gamers again, and as a result NG’s quarterly report is already missing tons of players = previous end gamers who spent a lot for the game. I hope that NG will start implementing a solution to keep them playing, otherwise also I might be a departed end gamer in the next report.

Happy grinding survivors ✌️, I am done with the beach life mission and will play as usual the distance and challenge and enjoy my weekend leisure time somewhere else but not grinding.
    FirekidJapes87Danski_46Kaz
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Looking at other people's screenshots of bundles over time, I noticed the figure is the same whether it's $, €, £ or anything else. They don't seem to bother with currency conversion rates.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.