No Locks With Gillette Ad

dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
This is getting annoying. I open three boxes then watch an ad for three more unlocks. But when the ad completes, it doesn't give me the unlocks. It just turns into the 25 gold button.

It seems to happen with the Gillette Clear Gel ad. Please remove that ad until fixed.
anthony172T_12

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 663
    The same happened to me a few days ago
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,004
    I've encountered the same issue. To get the crate you have to hit the X in the top right corner once the ad completes and before it disappears. Once the ad finishes you'll only have a second or two so you need to pay attention to the ad. Fortunately it's short. I know how to make it work and I still miss it because so many times I hit play and ignore what's on the screen.
    mcbkhicks
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 285
    I have not encountered it in the after mission ads but I see it a lot in the video tower ones. About half the time it freezes, I have to back out and confirm I want to miss the rewards and a few seconds later it will play anyway and still not receive rewards. Sometimes I will get that one 2 or 3 times in a row, usually just the first one will freeze and not see it again for several hours.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    T_12
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    The Gillette ad freezes. Please remove
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    R2runfast said:

The Gillette ad freezes. Please remove

Has anyone done the screenshot of it and sent it to support as was suggested when we find these?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,403
    I personally haven’t seen this ad but according to multiple reports the x to close the ad shows up for a brief second and if you miss it this happens. If this ad shows up until it’s fixed look for that x, it’s really quick according to reports.

Support is aware of this issue with this particular ad.
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    A very brief second. There no way to catch it.
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 61
    Boycott Gillette.
    T_12bigbeano
    Can't they are my go to Razor. The deodorant I could....lol
    bigbeano
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 285
    Today it has run pretty well every time but occasionally at the end I get a black screen with just the X. I can click it and it closes and takes me to my rewards so not a big deal.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    edited May 2018
    I can't get any rewards off of it. Playing 2 differnt tablets 2 differnt accounts.

Edit to say both Samsung Androids.