Radio Event has been nerfed

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @Dodkong

MMM feel that rage. I feel your pain and anger. I love it... Thanks for the kind words I did find my feet and also my pecker again was an amazing feeling. You was quick to point out last event was only a day but then get so upset when I corrected you that it lasted 2 my post to you was as simple as that.

Also if you want to drop 500 bucks to make me disappear I can give you my Venmo information and I will sign a written agreement to never return to this board. That's up to you but you brought up the topic now its open and easy to fix or was that just a more of a way to suck that ____ of NG?
    MischaTroublemakerJapes87Mabikibigbeano
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,126
    @Drunken pls don't go!

Your posts are the best.

I love the chaos based on nothing but the truth.

I hope NG can read through the mist though.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MischaDrunkenRaven2318kamilowaty
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
    Why do people who don't play anymore care so much?? Give it all a rest.
    SCBMA
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @Troublemaker

heck 500 bucks is 500 bucks. He can even have my account for that lol. If people noticed I never posted past 430 central time and never on the weekends. Hmm

@JeemPed

Because I care for the players I guess you could call me a player advocate. I still use line and I still talk to a handful of people every day that I have met through the game. The forums is a way to kill time while at work for me
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,486
    @Dodkong thank you!
    DodkongSCBMA
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    edited May 2018
    14 straight runs of 0 radio yield from Tara mission = done grinding
    Raven2318romeo
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    @SCBMA , how did you find a picture of me... :)

SCBMAbigbeanoDodkong
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 190
    This is the ONLY event I truly looked forward to. Pretty sad day. Have spent several hours tanning at the beach, and only got 50 radios. No booster being purchased here. I guess once NG have grandfathered us out, the newbies won’t remember there was a time that there were actually awesome moments in this game. RIP ICELS, Now R.I.P. the radio event. I’m bummed, but not entirely surprised, it’s pretty much the MO with this game now.
    Japes87paintbeastromeo
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    edited May 2018
    I would say this and another board are the best results I had so far. I managed to get 5 radios at once earlier in the Tara mission but haven't had really anything since.

I usually don't go for all 9 but I had 2 golds left after opening 6.
    romeo
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 609
    If your analogy is that NG is slowly taking things from their customers, like gradually building an immunity to a poison, in the hopes that players won’t rage quit (die), they are failing miserably.
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 66
    NG should just end the radio event alltogether. They just wound up looking stupid and greedy with this new version of the event. The scripted line of BS from the moderator was a feeble attempt to defend the event....and it insulted many players. Just end the event....no real point in participating anyway.
    MischaJapes87KyrusKillersZ
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 233
    I don't know about y'all, but I'm enjoying the event. More phones is always good. And if getting rid of the increased number of phones makes it possible to do the event more often, I'm down for that. Assuming that is the goal, I will be one of the (seemingly) few on here to say good work NG! ;)
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Well with work and real life kicking into high gear for me I don't mind the event, I had some decent pulls even with my limited playing time.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    I've been able to make 5 '40 phones' calls. Guess I can't complain since I've only been on 5 times today.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mack22
  • MischaMischa Member Posts: 87

I ran yesterday XP farming missions on low difficulty and have not received the promised radios. I played for more than 2 hours with surely about 100 missions and received a lousy 8 radios! Today I played equipment farming missions and in 10 minutes, I received 6 radios!

With the 15% drop rate for 1 radio in a bronze stash and with 3 boxes per mission, I should get 1 radio in about 3 to 4 missions but this is definitely not the case!

From that data, it seems obvious that the devs haven’t changed the drop rates correctly in every game mode, this is my personal impression.

Someone else with the same impression on the XP mode?
  • warwar Member Posts: 444
    @Japes87 You know what they say, everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion.
    romeoT_storm69Timboski
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I'm off this week. My first thought when I saw the event announcement in game was to buy a booster. But first I needed to burn the 100+ gas I'd amassed ready for today (Sunday). It didn't take long for me to realise the event sucks.

Sure enough, I see this thread and a couple of others.

So from a guaranteed booster sale, most likely with double XP my spend suddenly became £0.00.

Nice work for your shareholders NG.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    MischaRaven2318Jaden