Too cool.

The new and improved radio event has netted me 20 new radios so far. I'm so very very very happy. I figure by the time the event is over I'll have netted 5000 new radios. That's going to get my low level hero's up to par with my pink star common characters. I hope everyone out there has the same wonderful event experience I am having. Here's to lemon flavored windows all day long.
Starr621romeoJadenbigbeanoJapes87SCBMACronusAzrulmorbidMischaDanski_46CaptainslayerPicJayZzeeblackRevengermudpie

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,146
    I recognize sarcasm. My high school aged kids speak it fluently. I find yours much funnier though.
    MischaSCBMAMattOfEarthmudpie
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,042
    Mee too... but without sarcasm...so far i probably had 200+ without playing... since i'm not “playing” this week :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoTJSMischaJaden
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    I almost quit
    ninewalkers
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,151
    @ninewalkers I'm unsure what your getting at? In the old event you would have 44 instead of 22. I mean that's not much of a difference. Personally I've got around 250. Yes I bought a booster and yes 500 phones would have been nice but I'd prefer this event if they do run it 4-5 year I'll defineatly be up from the previous event run 3 days a year...
    PicRaven2318
  • T_storm69T_storm69 Member Posts: 49
    I have yet to receive 1 gold crate for a radio!! Only 1 silver! I play enough, to know that is crap.
    Raven2318
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Firekid said:

I think it's just bad luck. I'm on the same boat as you. Plenty of singles not much higher.however my fiancée is getting silvers everywhere and has had 4 golds! What a bitch nearly 400 radios so far!

And here's to her sense of humor (or the fact she doesn't read the forums) :wink:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

PicRaven2318
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 205
    I played consistently, but not obsessively, all event. 130 radios, as opposed to 700 the last event, where I went to town, bought 2 boosters and an Xp booster. This time I just used the gold I have stockpiled, since I sense my 2 years plus in this game is starting to run its course. For the first time, I feel this game is on its last legs, and it is sad, because this didn’t have to happen.
    Anyone who wants to pretend this is a good change, fine, you do you. I see it as taking the best event in the game and screwing it every which way but sideways, just because they are in a panic about their stock numbers. Yeah, pissing off paying customers (I used to buy bundles too and now do not due to their nerfing) is a super effective way of digging yourself out of that hole.
    mack22Jadenmudpie
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 349
    NG meeting for this morning.

Subject, the big success of this weekend event and storm of ideas to revamp the radio bundles.

Grupal hug, end of the meeting.

Pd: One of the staff tried to talk about the bug list not fixed during more than a year but unfortunately by the heat of the moment with the success of the event he was ignored, next time will be.
    Japes87Mischa
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @NG must have had great success... This player scored 1646 radio's in the first 9 hours of the weekend event!!

*note - the image and name has been changed to protect the guilty.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    romeo