Full tomatoes for 20$ NG, Way to screw over those who put in work to earn tomatoes.

Once again NG screws over people that work to reach goals first (or spent the cash to get to their goals first), just to put out a 20$ full tomato bundle so everyone that is lagging behind will be caught up so they can push the next update on everyone or get people to purchase new weapon bundles at their new max weapon level after upgrading survivor levels..

At least you gave relief to those who have had full tomatoes for MONTHS now, but don’t put our event with those who don’t know how to farm, that’s just insulting.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
Gobold69TatdJdmSCBMASleeperyJeemCaptainslayerKillersZ

Comments

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    > @mik81 said:
    > I'm sorry. What is your point here? I like the bundle, if you don't like it don't buy it.

The point is that you can’t comprehend what others points are obviously. And you obviously haven’t played the game long enough to understand the wider point.

Obviously NG is hemorrhaging players so they’re propping up the advancement of newer ones so they can try to turn a profit...I mean stay afloat, I doubt they turn a profit, at least not legally since the company is publicly traded so all business decisions must be made for the good of the shareholder, not the game player, regardless of how long they’ve been here.

And yes, those who don’t farm tomatoes to do their upgrades WOULD like that bundle for purchase, but for those that have played the game longer and have put in the extensive time to reach a point thrown out in a 20$ package is insulting. And to do it when long term players have had max tomatoes for MONTHS which is when they finally offer a tomato trade in event as well. It’s just insulting to long time players is what I’m saying.

Did I sharpen that point enough for you to wrap your grey matter around it?
    SleeperyJeemBoukephalosCaptainslayerromeoekimhclew
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    They just need a new business plan in general really..it’s obviously been failing for some time now, being tied to a licensing agreement with a show not doing as well anymore as your sole cash cow will do that.
    TatdJdm
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    was going buy it too get level 24 but with only 500 gold i take 2 hours to farm and buy 3k gold.
    romeo
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 192
    Giving people the opportunity to pay to catch up with those who have already paid....that's screwing anyone over how exactly? It's kind of how the game works.
    SlickRickzivaolivia
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    edited May 2018
    Are you upset because now it's been offered (for real money) a resource that you have been sitting full maxed on it for weeks...?
    Shouldn't be you upset for any other bundle that has been offered??? Can't be applied the same logic to all in game resources...?

I hard farmed my phones, so please don't offer phones on bundles
    I hard farmed my TG, so please don't offer them either.
    Oh and I also hard farmed my leg gear etc...

I can understand that you are against the pay to win model, but having a hard time been against tomatoes bundle and not any other bundle.
    SlickRickBoukephalosRealClareB
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @mik81

I'm pretty sure the OP was just venting.

Can't really compare it with other resources because you can't really max out on anything else but supplies and not be able to use them or collect more. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SlickRickSCBMAKyrus
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Ok. Good vibes to everyone!
    SlickRickTJSbigbeano
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    There's a 9.99 bundle further down for 35 radios. Buy the 4.99 and 9.99 radio bundle and save $$.

Or, like me, don't buy any.
    TatdJdmanniesprinkles
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    How different is it from the Full XP bundle..?
    Or How is it different from Full XP or even the Double XP bundle. With Maggie as lead and training gear, I can nearly max in a 24 hour period.

I'm just confused? Seems there will never be anything NG does that someone won't "Screw You" over.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SlickRickromeoMischa
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    By this logic it's unfair they offer bundles with decent traited rifles as I got 1 the hard way in end of missions crates
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    anniesprinkles
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    Shut_Up said:

How about this: the whole tomato situation stinks and is poorly designed from day 1. When you need tomatoes they aren't there and when you don't need tomatoes there's too many.

It absolutely stinks that the last update required like 72 million tomatoes to finish all the upgrades when I wasted that many being full for months and on top of being full I get them as a reward about a third of the time. If you want to buy your way to tomato glory I have no problem with that (not for me though) and those bundles should be available without conditions set forth by NG such as limited availability as determined by NG who has shown that they don't understand the value of timing.

@kaz the one day supply trade for food was a massive disappointment. I was offered a scout weapon, a bruiser weapon, and a warrior weapon. One day wasn't enough and it was bordering on offensive because it's like "ok here's a solution that really isn't a solution and here is some more useless items to trade in for your other useless items."

Do the people at NG understand how insulting it is to grind and grind and grind and grind only to have 1/3 of your rewards be 100% completely useless?

Just about every strategy game I've played has a max that you end up keeping full once @ the end of the game (for that stat or building aspect).
    NG does (poorly imo) implement a "solution" to the max supplies in that the weekly challenge, after RSL 23, NO supplies drop. Guess what? That sucks donkey butt for those (yep, me) that NEED supplies to build our camp. At least they're offering something once in a while to waste your full supplies.

All that being said, it does suck to have a stat sit still b/c it's full. It sucks more to be punished by being denied needed supplies for being able to get further in the game. The only solution to my issue is to deny my guild stars and grind the same damn boring challenge levels over and over without advancing past RSL 23 during the weekly event to keep getting supplies. OR, I could grind the ever sooooo boring and easy scavenge missions. I've just come to the realization that with the inevitable level increases, I'll either never see max level or it will be a very long time.
    ShadowaceAz