Rodent migrations 2018

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,874
As every year at this time ...
https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/26085/rodent-migrations/p1
..it's migration time and breeding season...so i will disappear again from forum but i'm not retired yet... i will be back in two weeks but as usual i will try to keep friends updated about my odissey and adventues :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
DBonesJenngbigbeanoTHCrossTJSJadenShadowaceAz

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    I think I found him. The king.

JadenTHCrosscapibaraDBones
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Woopwoop, they are on the move!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibaraTHCross
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,874
    Rodent hell!! I'm railing and derailing!! :#

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossDBonesbigbeano
    Yikes! :#

THCrossbigbeano
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Putting the issue of celery aside (which I wish mankind could do in a permanent manner), hope you're enjoying this year's migration, my rodent friend!!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    JenngcapibaraTHCross
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

You can make it ≠ better ≠ with just a touch of "Processed Cheese Food" in a spray can!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibara
    JackBauer said:

Good travel.

Whoa! I'm popular! :D:D

Well... obviously it's not because of me but when i started being a capybara few years ago those rodents were almost unknown to everybody... now you see them everywhere :D:D:D
    THCrossDBonesJadenJenng
    Back to daily routine...

ekimhclewJenng