anthony172Deathwish19
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Nicely done.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172Japes87
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    Great work man , you have a good presence for content creator videos too, not an easy thing to pull off . Maybe as you get higher in level you can start making some other NML vids?

Anyway, I would like to request Enid as a Scout . Traits being leader trait: "Backup"
    Will break survivors out of struggle by killing the walker engaged with a team member , other traits Ruthless , Power Strike, Lucky, and Strong . With any luck , this character Will be created from your template because if there's gonna be more heroes , we really need an awesome scout hero (Sorry Glenn , Carol, and Father Gabe)

Cheers @EdoubleD !
    David_H79anthony172
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,507
    Japes87 said:

Great work man , you have a good presence for content creator videos too, not an easy thing to pull off . Maybe as you get higher in level you can start making some other NML vids?

Anyway, I would like to request Enid as a Scout . Traits being leader trait: "Backup"

Will break survivors out of struggle by killing the walker engaged with a team member , other traits Ruthless , Power Strike, Lucky, and Strong . With any luck , this character Will be created from your template because if there's gonna be more heroes , we really need an awesome scout hero (Sorry Glenn , Carol, and Father Gabe)

Cheers @EdoubleD !

Nice suggestion! Or maybe it would be called 'Just survive somehow' a la her mantra in the show :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Japes87