Special guild reward

UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
@Kaz

First of all...I already sent a ticket, but wasn`t happy with the response.

Last week I played the challenge at the guild Sisters Squad from the start to the end finishing on rank 18.

On tuesday I left the guild to make space for a stronger player, as we´re constantly fighting for rank 1 in Germany.

On wednesday 3 minutes and 3 seconds before the actual challenge started, the guild was given a bonus reward for reaching 27.000 stars, which I didn´t received, because I switched to the next lower ranked sisters guild.

I call this quite unfair, because I gave my part to reach the 27.000 stars.

There was also another player, who is still in this guild, that didn´t receive the bonus reward as well.

Long story, short meaning:

I´d like to get the bonus reward of 50 Aaron tokens as well, because I gave my time and gas to reach it.

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    The joys of being in a family guild >:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JenngScowleyJaden
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Sounds that this reward was based on a bug and not earned.
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    David_H79 said:

Sounds that this reward was based on a bug and not earned.

I don´t see a bug here. Most people of the guild received the reward, except of another guy and me.

If the bug is, that I switched to early, the fault is on NGs side, not on my.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    The bug is, that the special rewards starts this week not last.
    50 Aaron Tokens are the reward, if your guild reach this week 27.000 stars not last week.
    So your guild mates who received them are lucky, but received them due to a bug.
    MystiqueJenngTJSJaden
    David_H79 said:

The bug is, that the special rewards starts this week not last.

But the bug is not my fault isn´t it?

If 18 members received ist, the other two deserve it too.

Otherwise it´s unfair.
    edited May 2018
    By the way...in the response from support team there was no bug mentioned. Just the players (my) fault to switch to early...

Screen...

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    NG is striving to piss off customer bases
    Undertaker
    Mystique said:

But it is unfortunate that under your circumstance you missed it!

I´m just a bit pissed because I´m missing 60 tokens to unlock Aaron and that would be my last hero to unlock.

His tokens are only available in the distance but I´m underarmed or simply not smart enough to get to the levels, where I get them.

Plus: I´m a person who believes in equality and fairness.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited May 2018
    Hey Undertaker! I totally get your point, but I guess this is a bit more tricky than it looks.

When players get more rewards than they should have got because of a bug that we have caused, we don't compensate the others that didn't get it the same offer/resources. However, when players didn't receive what they should have got, we do our best to compensate them as we just did with the Daily Quest issue today.

Being fair, in this case, would be to remove those Aaron tokens from their accounts, but we won't do that.

I'm really sorry that I can't do anything to help you with that, but at least we now know how to prevent this from happening again if we ever run an event like this.
    Thanks for speaking your mind.
    JenngShadowaceAz
    Kaz said:

Hey Undertaker! I totally get your point, but I guess this is a bit more tricky than it looks.

So you keep going on bullying of your loyal players?

In which way it will affect your game balance this time?

This is just unfair.

You keep on telling us to fight together as a team for our guild rewards and in this case I fought as hell, payed gas and invested time, to be one of 18 members that don´t receive the reward like the 18 others?

To be clear...to take the rewards from the other 18 is no choice, but to give them to the two others won´t affect anything at your office.

But it will give me/us a little trust in fairness.