Only 1 round at level 27???

RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 387
Is it normal or is there something wrong?
Also other guild mates noted the same issue.

What’s goin on???
Thanks in advance for support.

NOTE: in-game support ticket already sent. No reply yet.
IGN : Rick
Currently : Level 71
Guild : MAVERICKS NWO

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is alive ★
LINE ID : rickgrames

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Hey Rick!

Sorry for the trouble. It wasn't supposed to be happening. :/

Could you try to restart your game and complete that round and let us know what's on your screen afterwards?

Thanks for your attention and sorry once again.
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 387
    Round completed... but now I’m already at round 28 ... so sad to had lost 90 stars for my guild!!!
    What can I/you do now?

Anyway @Kaz , thanks a lot for your quick response.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid. The issue was fixed but you ended up losing some easier stars :(.

I'll have a talk with the support team tomorrow so we can decide what do to.

Thanks for letting me know, Mr. Grames! We'll get back to you through that ticket you've opened! :)
    Ok! I hope you guys will find a way to add such stars to my score: usually I don’t lose stars at lvl 27 😊

...and also my personal reward... 😉

Thx @Kaz !

Ciao!

Kaz
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 125
    edited May 2018
    Myself and guildmates have only one round at 26. Completed one round. Went straight to 27 @Kaz
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @DEADITE_HUNTER I think you want to tag @Kaz
    DEADITE_HUNTER
    Merged
    @DEADITE_HUNTER please send in a support ticket.
    DEADITE_HUNTERKaz
    Thanks @David_H79
    David_H79
  • John0069John0069 Member Posts: 19
    Have you stopped playing rounds @David_H79
    There should be already a fix in place.
    Unfortunately it doesn’t affect started rounds.
    Means you have to play this one round at the difficulty and the next difficulty will have the correct amount of rounds.
    Therefore is the support ticket, to see if the support can something do for the effected players.
    @John0069
    @RickGrames . What are you doing? Earning stars or waiting?
    Thanks @David_H79 he's my guild mate. We were just wondering what to do. Thank you for your help
    David_H79
  • SavannahGuy81SavannahGuy81 Member Posts: 44
    Support ticket here
    We have multiple people affected from our guild @Kaz sending support tickets as well. Thank you in advance
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    I also experienced the same problem except that it started at RSL 26 for me. Only 1 round on 26 & the same for 27. I normally have 3 rounds on RSL 27.
    That is a Big loss of ☆s
    DEADITE_HUNTER
    > @John0069 said:
    > @RickGrames . What are you doing? Earning stars or waiting?

I’m playin despite I lost many stars...
    I hope they will add the missing stars to my score considering also the rewards and XP I (we) lost.

DEADITE_HUNTER
  • sutorminsutormin Member Posts: 13
    I have same problem too, tiket already send. Mine is worst, level 26 only 1 round.
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 394
    I have same problem I haven’t started it but it’s still not fixed...ticket sent in no reply
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 394
    I’ve been told to carry on and they’ll compensate me “somehow”
    bigbeano
    10000TG added to my account but... they don’t consider that I’ll be not able to get the token crate at 1340 stars since I never defeat lvl 33 zombies...

DEADITE_HUNTER
    I missed 1 round on RSL 26 & 2 rounds on RSL 27. Missed a total of 3 rounds, that is 1 round pass Im missing out on for next week. I dont even want to think about all the XP, tomatoes, gas, phones, epic &/or legendary weapons, gear, badge frags or compoments that I missed out on just from the 54 crates I did not get to open, that is if I only opened 3. On each round I usually spend at least 50 gold opening extra crates so it more like 90+ crates I missed out on.
    I sent in a ticket & they added 5000 Trade Goods to my account. That just frustrated me more because they said it was for 1 missed round not the 3 I lost out on. Grrrr!! Grrrrr!!
    DEADITE_HUNTERJohn0069
    > @dulinquarters said:
    > I missed 1 round on RSL 26 & 2 rounds on RSL 27. Missed a total of 3 rounds, that is 1 round pass Im missing out on for next week. I dont even want to think about all the XP, tomatoes, gas, phones, epic &/or legendary weapons, gear, badge frags or compoments that I missed out on just from the 54 crates I did not get to open, that is if I only opened 3. On each round I usually spend at least 50 gold opening extra crates so it more like 90+ crates I missed out on.
    > I sent in a ticket & they added 5000 Trade Goods to my account. That just frustrated me more because they said it was for 1 missed round not the 3 I lost out on. Grrrr!! Grrrrr!!

@Kaz , NG cannot solve this big issue only with 10000TG ( @dulinquarters ask for 5000 more as all the others): also our guilds are damamged by this bug!

I’m fully confindent in your support , @Kaz.

DEADITE_HUNTER
    They game me the same. Trade goods as compensation. And the others affected in our guild.
    @RickGrames
    Yes I only had 1 on 26. I also only had 1 for 27. When I finished 27 I did not advance to next round. I stopped playing hoping that it would be fixed. I got a message from support saying it was fixed & I should only miss the 1 round. I restarted game before closing out round 27 & clicking on the advantage to next round. When I did it took me to RSL 28, it does show 3 levels for 28.
    Yes, a total of 3 missed rounds; 26.2, 27.2, & 27.3, so Ill be short a round pass for next week. Plus I missed out on a ton of XP as I bought a XP booster, then at least 90 or more crates that I did not get after finishing rounds, so alot more XP, tomatoes, phones, gas, & epic or legendary weapons, gear, badge fragments or componets from gold crates. I always get enough XP when on a booster to fully upgrade a lvl 23 legendary piece & usually enough XP left to train another lvl 22 survivor to a 23. I sent in a 2nd ticket yesterday morning telling support that when I closed out the 27 round it took me to 28 so I missed a total of 3 rounds. I basically repeated the above to them. I never got a response from them yesterday or even yet today.
    DEADITE_HUNTERJohn0069
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    It's Saturday, so don't hold your breath for a response sadly @dulinquarters, I'm pretty sure Support is only mon-fri Finland.

Kinda sucks though. Wonder what weird shit would do that for only certain people.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

RickGramesDEADITE_HUNTER
    This topic shall remain alive till the end of this challenge. It’s not fair to loose stars and rewards because of a bug. 10000 TG are not a fair compensation considering a penalization to all the guild mates

DEADITE_HUNTER
    Please @Kaz is this the only compensation we are owed. There were 5 guild mates affected by this issue. That's a lot of stars and missing rounds. During this special guild reward event.
    RickGrames
    Missing rounds 26.2, 27.2,, and 27.3 I agree with @dulinquarters with all the weapons, xp, phones and etc missing. I was only offered 5,000 trade goods for their screw up. How is that fair!? @Kaz I have played since April of 2016. This has never happened before to me but I belive ng is just throwing things at a wall to see what works.
    DEADITE_HUNTER
    Hello, everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you guys weren't happy with the compensation. One thing that I must make clear is that our support is not a third party or a separated unit. We are part of the same team and therefore, our decisions and procedures are consistently the same. Which means that contacting me or contacting support will lead to the same answer.

We do understand that this was a really bad experience for the ones affected and that's why we compensated the players affected by this issue.

Giving another round or injecting stars is not a possible solution because our support team doesn't even have the tools for that. In situations where we can't give exactly what the player has lost, we usually go with the closest resource/compensation possible.

We fixed the issue as fast as we could, but fixing it retroactively was, unfortunately, not possible.

Again, I'm sorry for the bad experience you had.