Uncommon/Common gear / components

@Kaz hi kaz, i would like to know if you have stats how many people are upgrading those common/uncommon staff. Who needs this sh***. Its totally useless also for low level players. There are enough rare staff. Why domyou bother us with this holy crap over and over again. Delete it from the game. Offer just rare or better
Danski_46

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 697
    It should only be in the game for early levels imo after that it's just an annoying chore scrapping it. I've got hundreds of common badge components that will never be used, again these should be for a few levels say up to 17 then uncommon up to 19 then rare as minimum after that.
    MattOfEarth
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    Sure at the same rate how i win the lottery
    Undertaker
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
    Riggs said:

Sure at the same rate how i win the lottery

I always had a very good quote when the event happened. A rare badge is better then a uncommon or common, but I had also several epic and even legendary badges made out of that grey and brown trash.

I hope something like that will be introduced for equipment with the new update.
    Danski_46
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    I think ALL grey & brown gear, weapons and badge stuff should be banned from the game, it is totally useless, even with the last badge event I never got anything useful
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.