Radio calls: Distribution of classes

Hi,

I`m rather new to the game(episode 7) and so far I only have hunters, bruisers, scouts and shooters unlocked.
So I guess I can only draw one of those with a radio call for now?
Is the distribution 25% each or not(it seems that people draw more bruisers)?
If I unlock a new class the distribution will change(5 classes around 20% ect.)?
In which episodes do I get the other classes?

Lots of questions... lots of thanks! ;-)

Greets
HP

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    HP, welcome to the forum.
    Your assumptions on the spread seem to be spot on.
    Obviously, nobody here knows for sure, but an even distribution seems very likely. The random factors make it sometimes seems a lot distorted, some people do not get any hunters to save their lifes, while other are drowning in Bruisers,
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    edited February 2016
    I'm one that's drowning
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    You unlock warrior in episode 7 and assault in 9. But you may want to delay doing that for now.

Hunters are very good against crowds of zombies who are about the same level as your survivors or weaker and they have always been my mainstay. Warriors and assault are good at higher levels in certain situations, but they're not as immediately useful and they both have shorter range and tend to get hurt more. As you figured out, once you unlock them your chances of getting hunters and hunter equipment goes down, so you might want to get a couple good hunters and equipment for them first. You could just do exploration and challenge missions to get radios and gear
  • emma197799emma197799 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know how to earn more radios? Trying to get another hunter but can't gather radios quick enough! Please help!!!!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Many player uses warrior. So its also good to unlock it. But make sure you got a good hunter first. High max level hunter, that is.. as for radios, you can get it from exploration mission. Possibly more on deadly missions..

• JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    @HPR1860 Welcome to the forum! And in case I already said that, let me introduce you to the wiki as well:

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Survivors

@FizzyPinot do you have a thread about that? If it's completely the same bruiser all the time, check http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/14341/#Comment_14341
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Cheers @JAG much appreciated
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    16.6% once all are unlocked
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I don't think this is linear from my experiences. When I first started got bruisers and scouts. Loads of them. Then all I got for a while was hunters. Loads of them. When I unlocked warriors it seem to balance out a bit as every pull was not a warrior. Now that I have assault. Well last rare character events I got 3 blue assaults, 2 green assaults, 2 blue warriors, and 1 yellow warrior.

I have not got a scout, bruiser or hunter since then. Minimum for 30 opens/unlocks/pulls.

Again I could be biased but seems my luck is one sided. Also have 10 legendary scout weapons at my level I can't use lol
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • HPR1860HPR1860 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the responses and the advice!

Right now I have a very good(great traits) hunter with max level 14, one bad max level 12 and one good but capped 9 level.
    So its maybe best to wait for better ones(wanted to wait for the next survivor weekend to spend my radios) before I unlock the warriors?
    Also Im at level 7-4 which is great for XP farming so maybe I just stay there for now and do exploration and guild missions.
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @emma197799 as you progress Hunters become more rare. I noticed after unlocking the assault class I rarely got them. As for phones - and this will all change after the update - you can get them from Walkers at the wall and reward chests. Since joining a guild I am getting tons of them in reward chests. I don't know if that's a coincidence. Before guild I was averaging maybe 15 phones a week. Now it's been almost that many a day.

With the Outposts coming that's all going to change I think.

This discussion has been closed.