Rewards worth working for. Thank you!

MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
After the first day of this challenge I’m impressed with the rewards my guild has earned thus far. 40 Daryl, 50 Shooter and 100 Gold. That’s pretty awesome.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
mack22ALF4realsSCBMATJSDavid_H79kamilowatyMischaTHCrossDBonesDanski_46romeoanthony172KillersZFirekidHuttSlayer23PicJayZSPC_TORRESDLichAndreaKazSlickRickCBgaming1969bigbeanoShadowaceAzMystiqueJenngekimhclewJadenpradiTroublemakerpsychwolfbababooey

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I wonder if this going to be new permanent things coming with the new update and supposedly guild improvements???

I wouldn't mind that...
    MattOfEarthMischa
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,791
    Yeah love these extra rewards, seems to be helping the guild push further than usual too!
    MattOfEarth
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    Make this event permanent and watch the players come back and play longer.....meaning more $$... but hey im just a customer
    MattOfEarthTroublemakerJadenmack22
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,809
    So it's just temporary? Next week we will be back to ordinary rewards?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @capibara

I'm assuming it is temporary.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibararomeo
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    TJS said:

Thank you for the reduced guild gifts too! :p

I also received a surprise tonight from a gifty guild mate. Dropped my tablet on the floor and fell off the couch so forgot to take a pic, but here she is 😁.

TJSkamilowatyDodkongromeo