Please leave this alone!

I could never expect the bodyshot reduction to be a regular thing.
BUT PLEASE LEAVE THOSE GUILD REWARDS ALONE!!
My guild pushed harder this week then they have in a while.
This gave everyone something worth pushing for.

I believe if that is left alone it'll make everyone VERY happy and maybe bring back some comrades that got tired of grinding for very little.

I'll say it again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE
Andy_bdeb1hdDBonesdonald6283MattOfEarthbababooeySPC_TORRESSlickRickromeomsrebeccabladgierShadowaceAzflyingcowkingmack22Japes87Carl_s_Hatekimhclewkamilowatymimicapradianthony172psychwolfCaptainslayerKillersZmarie1980Deathwish19theldssdl

Comments

• AzrulmorbidAzrulmorbid Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
    I second this. Great incentive. We broke the limits this week. Please keep it going.
    MattOfEarthromeomarie1980
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I'd guess the 1 min gas would also have been conducive to increased stars as well ;)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    1RisDanski_46ekimhclew
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    If this helps from NG's points of view, even though rewards were highly enhanced, this challenge I have spent more gold than I ever have.

It's a win win on both sides I think.
    Runners_0648Japes87
  • Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    Absolutely @bladgier, it would make people push further to get em and be having to spend gold and get gas, revenue will still be rolling in. I dare say maybe more because of the people that bored would get back involved and push
    romeoDanski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Makes up for the reduction in rounds from the challenge for me.
    I usually finish at level 26, this time I got to level 27.3 which is my all time best. Maybe I could have got further if the event started Saturday.
    In fact the only character who should have bodyshots in the game is Rick as his shooting in the series proves :wink:
    Runners_0648romeo