Hey there

RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
Hey everyone!
I'm not certain this is the right section for this thread, if not, please accept my apologies.

My name is RickGrimes, former leader and founder of the guild RickRollers (which seems to not exist anymore due to a merge?)
Haven't played in a looong time, but occasionally I used to get mails about people mistaking me in tags for RickGrames, if I remember correctly. :p
Anywho, I'm certain most of you guys don't know me, and maybe don't even remember me, but I saw the Line app on my phone again and remembered the good times I used to have with my guildies so I figured I'd go on these forums again to shoot out a friendly Hello!

Is there anyone out here that still actually remembers me? Maybe wanna have a friendly chat? I started playing this game before guilds came out, so you must have played it for quite some time! Was also in top 25 individual scorers after those leaderboards came out.

hmu!

p.s is there a way to see your memberID? Curious to see how quickly I registered on these forums :p

p.s2 Rickrollers #1! ;) :P

edit: p.s2 as far as I can see about memberid, I can see that I joined the forums in October 2015
The one and only, RickGrimes
✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
pradiDLichPain WalkerBill_ZRTJenngbladgier

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @RickGrimes talk to @Putchuco from my understanding they merged and are now known as NWO

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    @DLich Yeah I've understood that I think, seen it on the old RR Line groupchat turned into NWO :p
    DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @RickGrimes I'm not sure how long ago you left (welcome back btw) but we (Mavericks) used to do a top 10 with RickRollers for a guild known as "MavRickRollers". A few months ago RR merged with some other guilds I believe (don't remember which one's) as well as Mavericks merged with another guild family as well and now OG sits in 2nd place Globally.

We will defeat you one day DTP!!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    mimicaKillersZ
    @DLich I remember that! But I left before that, think I left late 2016/early 2017, can't remember haha.

DTP still are around? Damn good job fellas! I remember when RR and DTP battled for top 3 position, if I remember correctly, back during Conquer and another guild, which I can't remember the name of unfortunately. But I do think Conquer was first another guild that changed its name, I think atleast?
    javajnkie
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,258
    Welcome back @RickGrimes ! The game has changed dramatically since you left.
    RickGrimesJenng
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @RickGrimes

Glad to see you checking in for just a moment again

RickRollers like many guilds was an amazing guild that help bring together many players from all over the world together to journey through no man lands. It was a guild I found myself coming back to throughout the years.

Many have gone and moved on since then and some of us push through there until the end. Eventually we had to move on to merge and transition into something greater with many amazing mates.

Not sure how long you will stick around for this time around and hope to maybe see you on line.
    RickGrimesJenng
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @RickGrimes -- I think the "other" guild you're thinking of was Trinity, no?
    Tripod
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    edited May 2018
    DLich said:

We will defeat you one day DTP!!!!

I'm a scrub and nowhere near DTP main material, but you definitely make leader board watching interesting!

DTP still are around? Damn good job fellas! I remember when RR and DTP battled for top 3 position, if I remember correctly, back during Conquer and another guild, which I can't remember the name of unfortunately. But I do think Conquer was first another guild that changed its name, I think atleast?

Conquer was absorbed by the Mavs. There have been a bunch of mergers and such, but there are still a ton of 'original' guilds that have withstood the test of time, too. Hell, @Japes87 and @SlickRick are even back. :wink:

Welcome back, Rick. Pull up a dirty sofa and stay a while. :smiley:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

DLichSlickRickJenngConan1976
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Hello!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969bigbeano
    @zbot Yeah I've noticed during all the times I've tried to make a comeback! Nice to see you again, buddy!

@KaLi So good to hear from you again!! So sorry for being so bad last few months (?) not checking in on line! :( I'll defenitely try to sort that out!

@Gindy Nonono, Trinity were always below us on the leaderboard, except for a month or so I think. But I remember them aswell.

@Bill_ZRT Haha trust me, I've tried to make a permanent comeback, but everytime I feel like I'm way to far behind on the game..

@ShadowaceAz Hey man!
    GindySlickRickJenng
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421

@Bill_ZRT Haha trust me, I've tried to make a permanent comeback, but everytime I feel like I'm way to far behind on the game..

My advice... enjoy the journey. Enjoy that at your level, you can play at your pace and there's no pressure to get 1100, 1400, or 2000 stars. :wink: Enjoy the fact that if you want to ignore the game for a weekend, even on short to little notice you can, and you don't have to worry about letting 19 other people down. :tongue: Don't treat it like a 'race' to get to the end (level 24 currently). Join a guild for social reasons and to get an idea about what's change in the game and what the optimal traits and strategies are (I would suggest one, but I don't want to recruit in a non recruiting thread :wink: ). Enjoy the journey and take it slow.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

RickGrimesSlickRickJenng
    @Bill_ZRT I was always top 3 scorer in my guild, during my "prime" days, I think I was one of the first to reach 324 stars in one challenge.. :p
    I'm not a settler, I was to strive and become the best in everything I do. If I came back I would go with my old guild mates, wherever they are, and if I'd end under top 5 scorers in the guild I'd be disappointed in myself.. That's me :/
    Thanks for the kind words though, really appreciate it mate!

Who knows, maybe I'll try your advice to play a little every day when I get the time, and maybe I'll catch up on a warm summerday.. ;):#B)
    Bill_ZRTSlickRickJenng
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Hey @RickGrimes nice to see you again! I remember you of course and hope you're doing well! :)

This game is notorious for driving people away and then having them come back (myself included lol)...either way I hope you just have fun and find joy in the people and the little things!! Good luck to ya!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    RickGrimesJenngbigbeano
    Thank you so much @SlickRick !

Yeah as said, I've always had trouble staying motivated due to feeling so far behind haha, I want to be a top contributor, not a slacker :p
    JenngbigbeanoSlickRick
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,128
    @RickGrimes hello and welcome!

You probably don't but I think I remember you from my early days of play.
    That's because your nick is well... Characteristic to say the least 😄

Anyhow welcome back and you couldn't pick a better time to do so, we'll get a freaking RPG in the summer 😀🙉
    Also NG is being more generous than ever and they are really listening so that's real good 👍
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    Welcome back Rick I hear Maggie and the crew are annoyed with you so watch your back man and if you want to join a good guild there are plenty about 👇😄
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    anthony172RickGrimes
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Welcome back @RickGrimes!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    I remember fighting you guys hard for 3rd during the guild competition way back when! Then Trinity came up from behind at the last second and took 4th when we weren’t looking. :smile:

DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Bill_ZRTTripod
    @javajnkie Jeez haha, love looking at old screenshots! Nothing beats the old days!
    Bill_ZRT